Chapter Sixty Five Pre Birthday Week preparations

May 2nd

(Vaggie Morningstar) Alright Everyone we need to start making with the preparations for Melinda's birthday on this coming Tuesday so we need to kick it into gear! Any questions? I asked the staff as well as Blitzo Stolas and Verosika, When no one else had any questions or objections I said let get started! Loona wheeled down the ramp that ran from the elevator to the lobby.

Loona then wheeled over to me and she said Thanks again for having Melinda's birthday party here Aunt Vaggie! I looked at Loona and I said in Spanish with a smile it wasn't a problem Mi Hermosa Sobrina, I just hope that Mi Sobrina Nieta enjoys her birthday party on Tuesday, especially considering that it will be her first one here with us!

Vaggie I'm going to need you to help me put up this banner I said with a content sigh It looks like your Tia is going to be needing my help with banner, I then walked off and I headed to our office to help Charlie get the banner out of the closet and set up.

(Angel Dust) Husk and I were in charge of ordering the cake and drinks and have them all delivered on Monday Afternoon so that way we have it all ready for the party on Tuesday, Husk said I hope that you bought Melinda a present from the both of us, I said with a smirk of course I did love, Husk said in a deadpan voice it better not be any kind of adult toy or so help me you'll be sleeping in the living room on the couch again, My face turned bright red with embarrassment and I said I will go and double check the present again dear, I then ran out of the room to go and buy a different present for Melinda!

(Verosika Goetia/Mayday) I'm so very excited to be able to help set up the hotel for the party, I looked over at Blitz and I noticed that he had several layers of bags under his eyes, He hasn't been able to sleep for more than a few hours each night I think that he still is self-loathing with guilt from Loona getting hurt, It honestly breaks my heart to see him like this. I let out a sigh before I went outside to smoke a cigar.

(Nifty) Wow the hotel is bustling with activity while we all get ready for next week, Charlie put me in charge of supervising the preparations, I hope that Melinda really enjoys her party next week, I have my cleaning supplies on standby just in case there's a mess.

(Alastor) All the preparations are Fascinating, I can already tell that Melinda is going to really enjoy her party, Though I'm quite concerned that something terrible may happen so I have my shadows on standby and I also hired some more protection for the hotel and us, Though If trouble does come knocking we are all ready.