Chapter Two Interesting Development

February 16th

(Loona Goetia/Mayday)
8:30 a.m.

Loonie Breakfast will be ready soon I heard dad call from outside my bedroom door and I said whatever I will be out in a couple of minutes Blitz, I then walked over to my closet and I grabbed my signature outfit and I then headed to the bathroom to change into my clothes, After I had brushed my teeth combed my fur and had gotten dressed I walked out of my room.

I then walked into the kitchen and I saw that my stepfather Stolas had an apron on that read kiss the cook, how original I thought to myself, anyways Stolas was making pancakes for all of us, I took a seat at the table and I saw that Octavia was also sitting at the table as well though she was occupied by Sinstagram, Our dads and Verosika tied the knot about two years ago and now we are a one big family or whatever.

A lot has changed over the course of the last few years for starters I am willing to open my heart to dad and our family, what brought on this change well I guess that once I saw how much dad as well as Stolas and Verosika genuinely love me I was willing to open up my heart, As I was sitting I felt someone kiss the top of my head.

A soft melodic voice asked me Did you sleep well princess? I looked up and I saw my stepmother Verosika Mayday and I said I slept well momma, Verosika isn't like your stereotypical stepmother she's very sweet and caring yet she can be extremely strict when she needs to be, Frankly I don't mind it though!

After a few minutes of waiting Stolas proceeded to fill up our plates with pancakes and once he had sat down we all began to eat our pancakes, In between bites dad asked me So who's on the agenda today Loona? I then quickly pulled out my phone and I looked down at it, I then said we have two contracts that our clients want us to taken care of.

Our first contract is a man in Salt Lake City who used to abuse his now deceased wife every chance that he could and he's even more of a monster now that he has been traumatizing their children which is why his deceased wife has contracted us to get rid of him.

Our second and final contract is politician who's the current governor of Pennsylvania in the US whom killed his female opponent before Election Day and since there was no one else running for governor besides the target and our client, he was allowed to become governor because no one else could challenge him in a runoff election!

An hour later dad and I headed down to the IMP office to get everything ready for the day, After we had gotten the meeting room all set up and ready for the day around ten forty five M&M arrived in the building and they sat down at the conference table in their seats clearly dirty and disheveled they blood on their clothes, I then asked what took you guys so long?

Millie then said We we're on our way here when Moxx and I got ambushed by a rival gang of imps and so Moxx and I fought for our lives and we barely managed to escape after we had killed the leader and lieutenant of the gang, that's why we were late this morning, Blitz then informed everyone on who our targets were going to be and what we were going to do.

Blitz decided that he would take the illegitimate governor of PA while M&M would take care of the abusive spouse, I then asked What can I do Dad? Blitz looked at me and he said why don't you go to the human world and hang out Loona! This actually sounded like a good idea to me.

I then used my magic to make my human disguise appear on me and then I used my magic to create a portal to the human world and then I stepped through the portal where I ended up in San Francisco, I made sure that I had my purse and phone with me, thankfully I had both my phone and my purse with me.

I decided to take a walk around San Francisco I had been walking for about an hour or two I was passing a dark alley when my nose picked up the distinct smell of metallic which could only be one thing blood, so I ventured into the alley with my pepper spray at the ready, As I continued to travel the alley the smell continued to get stronger until I found the source of the smell.

Laying in a ball was a girl who looked to be about two or three years old, I then said Oh My Satan, I then heard the sound of labored breathing and I noticed that there was a female laying next to the girl, I knelt down next to older woman and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and I was about to call emergency services when the woman said in a whisper it's to late for me.

The lady then grasped my hand and she then asked What's your name young lady? I then said my name's Loona Goetia ma'am, the lady then said that is a pretty name she then said I have one request before I go! I then said ask away ma'am! The lady then said please take in my daughter Melinda and raise her Loona, I was very conflicted on what to do but I decided that I would honor her last request.

I then said I will raise Melinda I promise and then the lady gave me a soft smile and then she passed away I stood up after I had closed her eyes, I then opened a portal back to Hell and then I bent over and I picked up Melinda and I then walked through the portal with Melinda in tow.

First stop Pentagram General Hospital.