Chapter Fifty Eight Visiting my mommy

April 25th

(Melinda Goetia/Mayday) I remained by my bedroom door after a while my auntie Octavia came to my door and she said Hey love can you please open up your door because you and I are going on a trip, I stood up and I slowly opened my door and I looked up into my adoptive aunt's eyes and she said Hey kiddo let's get going.

Auntie Octavia then picked me up into her arms and she said as she carried me down to the garage we all have been so very worried about you the past two weeks though where we are going you will start to become the happy little girl whom we all know and love, once we had reached the garage Auntie walked over to her car before she unlocked her car.

Once Auntie's car was fully unlocked she opened the rear drivers side door and she buckled me into my car seat before she climbed into the driver's seat, Then she turned on the car and after she opened the garage door she drove off once the door opened up, As we drove to what I presumed was Pentagram City I asked her Where are we going aunty? Auntie Octavia said while she glanced at me in the rear view mirror we're going to go and visit your mum hon!

My eyes sparkled with tears of happiness I said in between tears r Really Auntie? Really kiddo I really mean it, but first we definitely need to get some food into your stomach honey, we all know that you haven't been eating much lately and today we're going to change that, That's why we are going to get some fast food and eat our food once we get to the hotel, We pulled into Helldonalds and Auntie Octavia bought me a cheeseburger and fries and a shake, Meanwhile Auntie got a veggie burger chips to eat.

Once we got our food Auntie drove off to the Hazbin Hotel and after a long drive we had finally arrived at Aunt Charlie's hotel, After Auntie Octavia parked the car and she had gotten me out of my car seat she grabbed our food from the car, before she locked the car behind us as we walked to the hotel entrance, Once we had entered the hotel lobby I saw my mommy in her wheelchair in the middle of the lobby.

I ran over to her yelling with excitement MOMMY! When I reached her I hugged her legs since that was the only spot I could reach of her in her wheelchair, Mommy I have missed you so very much mommy, Mommy carefully lifted me up into her lap and then she spoke, I have really missed you so very much my little pup! I know that you have been struggling without me being home but I will be back home before you know it hon.

In the meantime just hang in there until I come home and please listen to your grandparents and your Auntie Octavia as well as your mama Bee and Daddy Tex, Can you promise me that you can try to hang in there until I get back home? I promise mommy I said with tears of joy running down my face and I nestled my head in my mom's fur.