Chapter Twenty Eight A Babysitter for Melinda

March 24th

(Loona) When I woke up from my nap I started to search on the web for a stay in babysitter for Melinda and after two hours I was very flustered, Uh it's been quite difficult with finding a babysitter or nanny who can watch my little girl while I go to work at IMP, This isn't an easy decision for me to make regarding my baby girl but it's a decision that I have to make.

After several hours of searching for a nanny/babysitter for Melinda I was about to give up when my eye caught a glimpse of a babysitter who has had twenty years of experience as a stay in sitter, I clicked on the babysitter's profile and I began to read more about her, The sitter who's name is Ammiath but she prefers to go by Amy, Apparently Amy's a sinner who was sentenced to death during the Salem Witch Trials and I quickly messaged her and asked if we could meet up at a local cafe and she replied back saying yes.

So I quickly got into my business attire and I then went to Melinda's playroom and I let grandma Lily know that I was going out for a little while but I would be back soon to which grandma said alright I will keep a close eye on your little one while you are gone, I then quickly turned on my heels and I then headed downstairs and before I grabbed my car keys from my key hook.

I then walked outside and I then walked down the driveway and I then hopped into my car after I had buckled up I then drove down the driveway to the mansion's gate and I then punched in the passcode into the keypad and then the gate opened and I then drove out of the gate, Before I headed in the direction towards IMP City, After an hour drive I had finally arrived on the outskirts of Imp City.

I drove through the city until I had finally caught a glimpse of the cafe I was looking for and so I pulling into the parking lot of the Burnt Corpse Cafe and I then parked my car, I then turned off the engine and after I had unbuckled myself before I then got out of the car, I then locked the car and I then headed inside the cafe.

Once inside I then walked up to counter and I then put in two orders of coffee the barista said alright I will get these coffees out to you soon, I then said thanks and I then paid for the coffees before I walked over to booth before I sat down while I waited for Amy to arrive, After twenty minutes a pinkish red succubus sat down across from me in the booth.

The lady then said sorry I'm late then she stuck out her hand and she said Hi I'm Ammiath but please call me Amy, I then stuck out my hand before I shook her head and I said I'm Loona it's nice to meet you Amy, I then said now let's get down to business shall we?