Chapter Fourteen The Angel's Decision

March 5th

(Celeste) I kneeled down in front of the little girl and I gently wiped away her tears and I said softly it's okay little one I be as gentle as I can while I heal your injury, The little girl began to relax which allowed me to be able to focus on getting forehead healed.

I then placed my hands onto her forehead and I then began to use my angelic power to heal her bleeding forehead, As I was healing her I had many questions running through my head like what's a little human girl doing in Hell? and who's her caretaker? I also made a note to myself to talk to my superiors about putting off the yearly extermination for this year and possibly forever if I'm able to talk to God about it.

I opened my eyes and I spoke encouragingly you're doing so well little I'm almost done tending to your wounds the little one, I then decided to strike up a conversation with her and I asked What's your name cutie?

The little girl then said my name's Melinda and I said that's such a pretty name for a pretty girl like yourself, my name's Celeste but you can call me CeCe, after another minute or two I had finally finished healing Melinda's injury and I said why don't I get you home sweetie, I promise I'm not going to harm you at all.

I then picked up Melinda before I walked out of the alley and I walked over to Adam and I then whispered into his ear my idea about ending the yearly extermination event permanently, Adam listened to my idea before he said I will have to talk to the big man about your idea Celeste but I do have a question for you!

I then asked what's your question commander? Adam then said if the yearly extermination is permanently finished how do we control the excess population of Hell? I then said with a smile why we will all give support to God's granddaughter Charlotte Magne and her Happy Hotel for sinners, And if more sinners are able to be fully redeemable then there shouldn't be a extermination for the year.

Though if no sinners have want to seek redemption or rehabilitation for their sins every year then the extermination could continue though on a smaller scale of slaughter commander, Adam then said you've given me a lot to think about when I talk to God and Jesus later Celeste.

I then said I need to get this little back home to her family commander and Adam said alright but please return to Heaven as soon as you can Celeste, Then Adam flapped his wings and her flew up to the sky before he blew his horn which signaled the end of the extermination day and the angels flocked to him.

Once all the angels were gathered around Adam he then led them back to heaven while I headed to Melinda's place of residence, I found out where she lived when I got a glimpse into her mind while I had been healing her, It was a complete accident that I had probed her mind.

I then walked until I found a tall building that said IMP on it and then I proceeded to enter the building.