Chapter Twelve The King and Queen of Hell Visit pt 2

March 3rd

(Loona) Oh Fuck Me!! When Grandma Lily said that her and grandpa Lucifer had some questions of how and why Melinda is here in Hell I almost froze up, but I quickly got over my fear and I stood protectively in front of my daughter to protect her from anything that grandma or grandpa might do to harm my daughter, I took a deep breath and I then began my story.

So grandma and grandpa it was just a regular day at IMP and we had a few contracts that we were given by our clients, and since dad and M&M didn't need my help with the contracts so dad gave me permission to go to the human world to relax while they completed the contracts, Anyways as I walked through Los Angeles in my human disguise sightseeing.

As I was walking I heard the sound of crying coming from a darkened alley and so I turned into the alleyway to investigate the source of the crying, After I had walked through the alley for who really knows I stumbled upon a pretty gruesome scene laying in a puddle of their blood was Melinda's birth mother.

I didn't know that she wasn't alone until I heard whimpering coming about four feet to my right and so I walked over to a little girl who would become my daughter and I checked her to see if she was conscious and thankfully she was, I then walked over to her mother and I assured her that I could find help for her.

The woman said that it wouldn't get to the alley in time she then had me promise that I take little Melinda into my care and raise her as my own since her mother wasn't long for this world, I then gave Melinda's mother my word that I would raise Melinda as my own child, I felt a few tears run down my face as I continued my story.

I then continued to tell my story and when I finished the story there was utter silence and I remained in front of my daughter protecting her, After a few minutes of silence Grandma Lily asked may I hold my great granddaughter? I looked down at my pup and I asked her Do you want to be held sweetie?

Melinda said yes mama and so I picked Melinda up and I then gently placed her in her great grandmother's arms and Grandma said as she held Melinda in her arms I remember when you were just a little pup Loona  your grandfather and I used to hold you.

It will be a big adjustment for you as a mom Loona but we all have faith in you that you will make all of the best decisions for you little girl, I then said thanks grandma I really appreciate it, I then said I hope that you and grandpa will allow Melinda to stay here in Hell with me, Grandma looked at Grandpa and Grandpa spoke.

As long as Melinda is well taking care of and she doesn't cause any serious problems or issues that can affect the balance of the powers in Hell she's welcomed to stay with you here in Hell Loona, Thank You so very much Grandpa, I couldn't help but smile at the attention that Melinda was getting from her Great Grandparents and I knew that I had made the right decision in deciding to adopt Melinda as my own pup.