Chapter Thirty Two Trip to Judas General Hospital

March 28th

(Loona) I met up with Millie at the hospital so that way she could have some company since Moxxie's currently watching over Melinda while dad is passed out drunk in his office again, I honestly swear at the rate he's drinking alcohol mom and pa and I going to have to force to go to AA, but I digress I hope that James checkup goes well!

After I parked in the parking lot I made my way into the hospital once inside I had to sign in at the front desk after I told them who I am here to see, the receptionist then pointed me in the direction of the waiting room and so I walked over to the waiting room before I sat down next Millie and nephew.

James was laying his head in Millie's lap while she gently brushed his hair and I then asked Hey Millie who's James seeing for his first appointment here in Hell as primary care doctor? Millie said your sister Lana Aldrich is going to be his primary doctor Loona! James looked up at me with scared eyes and he asked Will she hurt me Aunt Loona? I took a breath before I said no Lana won't hurt you kiddo I promise.

In fact Lana is actually my kiddos primary doctor as well you'll be in great hands kiddo I said as I ruffled his hair and not to long afterwards a succubus nurse walked to the waiting room door and she called out James Newhouse! Millie looked down at James and she said that's us sweetheart, James sat up and then he stood up with his soon to be mom and they followed the nurse while I followed closely behind them.

The four of us walked down the winding hallway until we arrived at room number five which is the primary examination room that Lana uses when she's working at Judas General, Once inside the room James climbed onto the exam table while Millie sat on the table next to him, While I sat down in a chair next to the examination table.

The nurse who's named Verona set up a file on James before she checked James's blood pressure and reflexes and everything in between, James was still a little bit nervous but he was beginning to relax a lot more, After Verona had finished her preliminary exam she said Dr Aldrich will be in shortly.

I looked over at Millie and James and I couldn't help but smile at just how motherly Millie was becoming with James It really warmed my heart, After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door and in walked my sister, Lana smiled softly at Millie and she said it's so good to see you again Millie.

Millie replied back it's great to see you again Lana and then Lana turned her attention to James and she said and you must be James! She then stuck out her hand and James hesitantly took her hand and shook it, Lana said don't be scared hun I don't bite much unless I'm eating, James seemed to fully relax.

Lana walked over to her chair and she logged into her computer to access James's new file, Lana then said according your new file it unfortunately looks like you will need quite a few shots to get you immune to some of the deadly diseases here in hell, But don't worry all you'll feel is a little prick and then you'll be done.

An examination and several shots later we were out of the Hospital and once we got back to the Office Millie and Moxxie took James home, While I took a drunken dad and Melinda home as well.