Chapter Sixty Eight Momma and Daughter reunite at long last pt 2

May 5th

(Eve Morningstar) I woke up this morning to mom resetting my hands back into place I let out a scream from the resetting of my hands but thankfully the initial pain didn't last to long, Mom said when she looked down at me with a kind smile morning princess how'd you sleep? I slept pretty well considering how much pain I was in last night, Mom then said I'm going to set up a doctors appointment for you and it will be at the end of this week, I said I'm guessing that I don't really have a choice in the matter do I.

Mom said sadly my dear you don't really have much of a choice but think of it this way the sooner that you get checked out the sooner you can start to fully settle here in Hell, I then asked So what's the plan for today mom? Mom replied you and I are going to go shopping as she helped me to my feet, Mom then continued then we are going to get you a haircut.

I decided that it was in my best interest to not argue with mom since she does mean well, I just wish that was wasn't so overbearing when it comes to me, That sounds like a great plan for the day mom and then mom asked me do you need any help getting ready this morning dear? I said with a smile I think I can manage to get ready mom, Mom then said alright my dear I will see you down at breakfast soon.

Mom then walked away from the bed she said as she was walking towards the door I left you out a dress for you to wear for the day I hope that you like it and then mom left the room, I looked in the direction of my wardrobe and I saw a black knee high dress with an attached skirt and a pair of black tennis shoes, I then walked over to the wardrobe and I grabbed the outfit mom left for me.

The material of the dress is so very soft and smooth I ran my fingers along the material and I fell in love with it, I then carefully undressed myself out my pajamas so I didn't aggravate my injuries, Once I had finished getting undressed I then proceeded to put on the dress, I went into my bathroom and I put my hair into a bun.

Once I was finished in the bathroom I walked back out and into my bedroom before I headed over to my wardrobe and I put on my tennis shoes, Once I was all ready for the day I headed downstairs to join mom and my stepdad Lucifer for breakfast upon arriving downstairs I walked until I found the dining hall, I then walked over to my seat where I always sit whenever I come home for the big holidays.

Breakfast was phenomenal and afterwards mom dragged me out of the dining hall and then to the garage so we could get into the car to go to our destinations, It feels frickin fantastic to be home permanently now.