Chapter Thirty Six Unexpected Development

April 2nd

(Verosika) I haven't been feeling great during the course of the last few days I initially thought that I must have the flu at least for the first two days but now I'm unsure of what it must be, So in order to get the answers that I seek I'm going to my personal doctor to get some answers to my questions, Apple is accompanying me to my appointment.

I decided that we could walk the two miles to the hospital and while the two of us walked we talked and chatted about how life's going and what our plans are for the Summer, I have been thinking of going on a break from performing after my next album gets released, That way I can spend more time with my friends and family, Apple informed me that her and Coco have been discussing the possibility of starting a family together, I responded by saying Apple you and Coco really should go through with your plans besides you both have been married for the past four years.

Apple looked at me and smiled before she asked anxiously as her tail swished back and forth Do you really think that it will work? I then said I damn well know it can work but that's just my personal opinion, I mean if you told me ten years ago that I would be married to two amazing husbands I would've slapped you or the others for such ridiculous things, But I'm so happy that I did I finished with a smile.

Finally we had arrived at Judas General Hospital and once inside I checked in at the front desk and then we both headed to the waiting room to wait until my name could be called, My tail swished back and forth nervously after I sat down in a chair, Apple placed a hand on my leg and she gave it a light squeeze, Thanks I really needed that App!

After waiting for a little while A nurse poked her head out of a door and she called out Verosika Mayday Goetia! I then stood up and I put my purse back around my shoulder and I then walked to the door before I followed the nurse, upon arriving at a room the nurse gave me a preliminary examination and then she left, Before she left she said Dr. Cartwright will be in shortly.

After a few minutes the door opened and in walked doctor Mellisa Cartwright who also happens to be my younger sister, Upon entering my sister said Hello Verosika I'm told that you aren't feeling well so let's run some tests to find the root of the problem, first let's start with a standard pregnancy test to see if you might be pregnant, if you aren't pregnant then we can continue on from there, my sister than handed me a pregnancy test and I then went into the adjoined bathroom and I took the test.

After I took the test I waited the amount of time I needed to wait and when the time was up I walked over to the sink where I had placed the test and I picked it up and it read,

PREGNANT!!