Chapter Eleven The King and Queen of Hell Visit pt 1

March 2nd

(Lilith Morningstar) Today Lucifer and I are going to visit our adoptive Blitzo and family and also we have some important business that we need to discuss with him, So short story Lucy and I adopted Blitzo after his family died in a tragic accident, the only survivors from the fire was Blitzø's mom Tilla who went missing during the fire, Barbie Wire who ran away after escaping the burning tent and Blitzø who so traumatized from the fire that Lucy and I adopted him so he wouldn't be homeless or family less , Tilla and I were friends growing up and it killed me when she wasn't able to be found in the wreckage of the tent.

It wasn't until Blitzo was in his mid thirties that Tilla was finally found and was brought back home to IMP City, Anyways After Lucifer and I had gathered our travel bags and then we both teleported using hellfire to travel to IMP City, once we had arrived in IMP City we took a cab to the Goetia Mansion which was a two hour drive from the city, Blitz doesn't know that we were coming to visit.

I have been extremely worried about my youngest son for a couple of weeks since he hasn't called or even texted either Lucifer or myself, when we adopted Blitzo Lucy and I gave Blitzø a little bit of our immortality so that way he can remain with us forever, When Barbie and Tilla were found as well they were granted immortality if they so wished, Tilla politely turned down our offer, Meanwhile Barbie accepted after a couple weeks living at our palace.

Once we had reached the Goetia Estate I gave the driver a 300 dollar tip and then I grabbed my suitcase and I followed Lucifer to the front door and then I rang the used the door knocker to knock on the door, after a minute wait the door opened and revealed our granddaughter Loona standing in the doorway, Loona then called Dad grandma and grandpa are here!

Loona then beckoned us inside and then she led us to the living room before she asked do you want something to drink grandma and grandpa? I smiled and I said no thank you Loony but thanks for asking! Lucifer said I'm all set as well dear, As we talked I saw my son walk into the room carrying a female human toddler in his arms.

When Blitzø reached the couch I stood up and I walked around the coffee table before I knelt down and I hugged my son after he had placed the little girl on the floor, Blitzo returned the hug and he said well this sure is a surprise to se you and dad here mom! I smiled before I said Well your dad and I were extremely worried that something bad happened to you dear!

Blitzo then said mom there's someone I would like you and dad to meet! He then took the little girl into his arm's again and he said with a proud smile Mom & Dad I would like to introduce you both to your great granddaughter Melinda Goetia Mayday.

I then asked in utter surprise Who's her mother and Loona stepped forward and she said that would be me grandma, I looked at Lucy and we both had the same thought of asking Loona a few questions of why and how a little human girl was in hell, I then took a deep breath and I said Sweetie your grandfather and I have a few questions for you about Melinda!