Chapter Thirty Seven Processing the news

April 3rd

(Verosika) I held the test in my hands and my eyes were bugging out this had to be a dream and there's one way to find out if I'm dreaming or not, I then pinched myself hard on my arm which caused me to say MotherFucker that hurt like a bitch, Once I was sure that I wasn't dreaming I started to get excited about my pregnancy.

There was a knock on the door and Melissa asked may I come in dear sweet sister? I then called back yeah you can come in Lisa! Melissa then entered the bathroom and once inside she asked So how did the test go? I said while on the verge of laughing Why don't you look for yourself Auntie Lissa I then handed her the plastic test.

After a few minutes she said in a whisper I'm going to be an auntie Again which made laugh at just how innocently Melissa said it, Yes you're going to be an auntie again sis, Melissa then handed back the test back to me and I then tucked it into my pocket, I never thought that I could have biological children but here we are now.

I just hope that I'm a good mommy to my child sis, Melissa closed the distance between us and she said you will be a great mommy sis, Besides you helped raise Blitz raise Loona from the time that she was a year old pup to the strong and tough young woman she is now, And over the course of you being in her life she has come to see you as her mother, because even though she isn't your biological child she has come to see you as her mother because you made the effort to form a connection with her and her dad and you were able to maintain it with them.

And in due time she began to call you mother and not anything else, I looked up at my older sister from where I had been looking at the floor and I said thanks sis I really needed the reassurances, I was just being ridiculous and you are right about everything, even though Loona and I had a few bumps in the road especially when she was a teenager.

Melissa started to laugh and she said in between laughs ahh yes the glorious teenage years, I shot my sister a withering glare to which she said that doesn't effect me anymore sis, Especially since I get that from my twin teenage daughters Sylvia and Catherine on a daily basis.

You're unbearable at times sis and since we were able to figure out what was wrong with me it was time to leave and go home, Melissa set up all of my ultrasound appointments and she paid for all of them, even though I insisted on paying for them myself Melissa had her mind set on it, Anyways I headed out to the checkout and I then paid my bill and then App and I left and we headed back to the mansion.