Chapter Forty Eight Day out in Greed

April 14th

(Melinda) I was on Daddy's shoulders and he was showing all the sights of Greed City and it was both fascinating and terrifying seeing all the sights, I felt very uncomfortable seeing some of the more gruesome sights and sounds happening around the city, Daddy called up to me You okay up there honey? Yeah I'm okay daddy!

Daddy then asked Are you hungry or thirsty kiddo? As soon as daddy asked me if I'm hungry my stomach started to growl and I said I guess that I'm hungry daddy! Daddy then said why don't we got up to earth and get something to eat hon! Sounds good daddy I responded back.

(Vortex) I used some of my hellhound magic to teleport us to Atlanta Georgia where we could some more of the sights and get something to eat, I figured that Melinda would want to eat some real human food instead of the unedible food in the Greed Ring, once we had teleported into an empty alley I used my hellhound magic to transform into my human disguise, I gently lifted Melinda off of my shoulders and I then placed her on the ground next to me.

What are you hungry for hon? Melinda said I'm hungry for some chicken nuggets daddy! Alright let's go and find a restaurant that has Chicken Nuggets on the menu kiddo! Remember to keep ahold of my hand while we look for a place to eat okay! Okay daddy Melinda responded back to me, as we walked around downtown Atlanta I was looking for a restaurant that we could sit down and eat.

Eventually I found the perfect restaurant to eat at Applebees and I then led Melinda inside the restaurant and the hostess asked how many? Two I responded to her question one adult and one child, then the hostess asked booth or table? A booth would be great! And then the hostess said please follow me.

Melinda and I followed the hostess to an empty booth where the hostess placed a booster seat into the booth, The hostess said with a smile your waitress Cindy will be with you shortly enjoy your meal, Thanks you so much for your help miss and then I placed Melinda into the booster seat and then I sat down across from her, I gave Melinda her kid's menu while I grabbed my menu.

I had decided on getting a Whole Lot of Bacon Burger with extra bacon and jalapeños with French Fries and Ranch cooked rare, I then asked my daughter What are you going to eat honey? Melinda said I'm getting the kid's Chicken Nuggets French Fries and ranch dressing daddy! That sounds like a great choice sweetie, After a little while our waitress Cindy walked over to our table, Cindy said I'm sorry for the wait guys! It's no problem Cindy Melinda and then I placed our orders and drinks, Cindy then took our menus and she headed to the kitchen to get our orders placed.

Melinda and I had a great Daddy/Daughter Day together.