Chapter Sixty Lulu World

April 27th

(Lucifer Morningstar) Today Lily and I are taking Melinda to the theme park that I helped create with Walt Hellsney fifty three years ago, Since it's the weekend and Lily and I don't have any responsibilities on the weekends we decided to take our youngest grandchild to Lulu Land, We figured that it would be good to get Melinda out of the mansion for the day.

I pulled up into the driveway of the mansion and Lilith said I will go and get Melinda dear while you get the car seat set up, Lily placed a kiss on my cheek and she hopped out of the car and she headed to the front door of the mansion while I tried to get the car seat in place, it's not as easy as it seems to get a car seat set up it's absolutely ridiculous, After a while I finally got it set up and I then back into the truck huffing and out of breath.

A few minutes after I got back into the truck Lily came out of the mansion with Melinda holding her hand and once they had reached the truck Lily picked up Melinda and she buckled her into her car seat before she climbed into the passenger seat of the truck, I then asked Are you ready to go to LuLu World Mels? Melinda said I'm totes ready to go granddad! I couldn't help but smile at her innocence response.

I then put the truck into drive and I then whipped the bitch around and I tore out of the driveway, I drove like a maniac down the highway while Lily screamed at me Lucy slow down you're going to get us all killed by your driving! I wasn't paying attention to my wife's pleas and I just focused on the road, After a hour long drive we had finally pulled into the parking lot of Lulu World, I looked over at my wife and I saw that she was as pale as a ghost.

Lily slowly turned her head towards with a darkened face and she said Lucy you dumbass you nearly got us killed by your reckless driving! I said with a chuckle well I got us here didn't I! Lily punched me in the mouth and she said next time I tell you to slow down while I drive I'm aiming for your ear, yes dear.

I looked into the backseat and I saw that Melinda looked like she was about to puke and I quickly grabbed a barf bag out of the glove compartment and I handed it to her, Melinda then proceeded to throw up into the bag, Lilith hopped out of the truck and she then opened the rear passenger door and she climbed inside the back seat, Lilith then unbuckled Melinda's seatbelt and she took her into her arms.

Lily then comforted Melinda until she began to stop vomiting and the color in her face began to return, After we were all feeling much better we all then entered the theme park.