Chapter Fifty Three The Long Road Begins pt 2

April 20th

(Charlie Morningstar) I am helping push Loona in her wheelchair around the hospital though Loona is still not a very big fan of the idea of using a wheelchair, Cheer up kiddo you get to get out of here tomorrow and you'll be coming and staying with your aunt and I while you're recovering, Loona said I still don't want to be a burden to you and Aunt Vaggie, Oh hush now you would never be a burden to us.

Now enough sulking let's go and get some fresh air dear, I then wheeled the wheelchair outside and I then went wheeled it down a ramp to a park bench and I parked the wheelchair next to the bench, I then carefully picked up my niece into my arms and I walked over to the bench before sitting down, you know that you don't have to hold in your lap right Aunt Charlie? I know honey but I don't want you to be comfortable again.

I know that this isn't what you expected honey but don't worry we will all help you just like your grandma said that we will, I know that You are very worried about Melinda but don't worry she will be come and visit you as often as she can, I said with a smile I've missed the closeness that we're sharing at the moment, Do you want to know something before I met Vaggie and we eventually got married and had a baby you were like my baby.

I am so happy that I got the opportunity to watch you grow up into the amazing woman you have become, sure there have been a couple struggles and hard times but I wouldn't ever change anything that happened, I know that you were very hesitant about Vaggie when we first started dating all those years ago, But when you saw just how much we loved each other your hesitations went away.

I'm sorry that I'm rambling too much dear! Loona then said it's alright Auntie Charlie I don't mind it, I'm really grateful that you and everyone else are helping me so much, Anytime princess Anytime, Vaggie and I are going to make your stay at the hotel very comfortable and mostly stress free dear, Though the first thing I'm going to make sure that you have done is get your fur trimmed.

Loona said with a whine But Auntie Charlie I don't want to have my fur trimmed and I responded back shh I don't want to hear any more complaints or whining end of discussion hon, I'm sorry that I'm being so strict right now but you have to remember that while you are under my roof you have to abide by my rules, I'm doing what's best for you besides your dad would skin me alive if you don't some rules in place while stay with us.

After a while of talking and watching the sunset it was time to get Loona back inside and so I carefully stood up with Loona in my arms and I then walked over to the wheelchair and I then put Loona back into the wheelchair before I wheeled her back inside the hospital.