Chapter Sixty One Trip to the Park

April 28th

(Lilith Morningstar) Once Lucifer and I paid for the three tickets to enter Lulu World I kept a firm grip on Melinda's hand so that way she wouldn't run off without one of us going with her, Come on Nanny I want to go and explore the amusement park, I couldn't help but to smile at her excitement, Just a minute sweetness we need to get your wristband on before we can head in!

I then took the wristband that the ticket lady gave me and I then placed it on Melinda's hand somehow she managed to slip her hand out of my grip before she took off running into the park without Lucifer and I much to my annoyance, Lucy said with a chuckle we should have brought Charlie's child harness and leash to keep Melinda by our side dear, I let out an exasperated sigh and I said we definitely should have brought it with us dear but we didn't, We should go and find Melinda before something bad happens to her.

We searched the entire park but we couldn't find her I was really starting to get worried that something terrible happened to our great granddaughter, as I was passing a ladies bathroom when I heard the sound of singing coming from the bathroom, I then walked into the bathroom and I called out Melinda are you in here? Melinda's voice rang out from one of the stalls Yes I am Nanny I'm just going potty! I began to calm myself down since the crisis had been adverted, After a few more minutes the toilet flushed and Melinda came out of a stall.

Once Melinda came out I walked over to her and I knelt down in front of her and I said What did I say about running off from grandpa and I? Melinda said with a trembling lip To not run off Nanny! That's right sweetness something horrible could've happened to you, Melinda said please don't tell my mommy that I didn't listen to you or grandpa Nanny! How about I make you a deal if I stay by either mine or grandpa's side for the remainder of the day I won't tell your mommy!

Does that work sweetness? Melinda said that works for me nanny, Now why don't we wash your hands before we go and find your grandfather okay! Okay Nanny I then grabbed a step-stool for Melinda to use to wash her hands, upon finishing washing her hands I helped her down off the stool and then we left the bathroom to look for Lucy.

After searching for a while we finally found Lucifer by the Ferris wheel and then the three of us walked around the park until we got the children appropriate rides and attractions, I looked down and I asked Do you see any ride that you are interested in going on hon? Melinda ooo bumper boats she said pointing at the bumper boats! I looked at Lucifer and I said with a mischievous smile race ya! Oh your on Bitch my husband said as we all ran to the bumper boats.