Chapter Thirty Nine Going to the Movies

April 5th

(Loona) Tonight Aunt Charlie and Vaggie are going to go to the movies with Melinda and I, Tonight's a very special night since this will be the first time that Melinda has gone to a movie in Hell, I packed her backpack full of stuff that we might need as well as a blanket if it gets cold in the movie theater, I was just finishing brushing my fur in the bathroom when I heard Melinda says you almost ready mommy from my bedroom.

I couldn't help but laugh at the innocence of the question and I said yeah I'm almost ready princess why don't you try to go potty before we leave kiddo and Melinda said without hesitation okay mommy, Melinda then walked into the bathroom behind me and she went to the bathroom, once she had finished going I helped her wipe herself before Melinda used her step stool to wash her hands at the sink.

Let's just get you into your pajamas and your shoes and then we can head out princess, I then took her hand and I led her out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom and over to my bed where her pajamas were laid out on top of my bed sheets, I then helped Melinda into her pajamas which consisted of pajama pants with a wolf tail attached to the back of it, The pajama top was of a pack of wolves howling at the full moon.

While Melinda got on her shoes I grabbed my purse with and phone which I slung onto my shoulder and I then put the backpack onto my back and then I asked Are you all ready to go princess? Melinda replied I'm all ready mommy! I then said good now let's go because your aunties are probably already here with our ride kiddo.

Melinda then took my hand and then the two of us navigated the long hallway until we had arrived at the front door which I opened up and I peered outside, I saw a white limo parked out in the driveway I looked down and I said with a smile it looks like our ride is here kiddo, I grabbed our coats off the coatrack before we ran outside to the limo.

Upon reaching the limo the back door was opened up and so I had Melinda get in first and once she had been secured into her booster seat by Aunt Charlie I then climbed in after her, I saw that Aunt Charlie was sitting in the backseat while Aunt Vaggie was driving the limo to the movies, Charlie then asked Melinda Are you excited to see your first movie here in Hell kiddo?

Melinda responded back by saying I'm totes excited to go to the movies Aunty Charlie Charlie then said oh I'm going to spoil you rotten with treats and cuddles tonight cutie, Vaggie said through the divider not on your life Charlotte, I then interjected by saying if you get her sugared up then you will be the one who be staying up with her until she crashes Aunt Charlie!

Aunt Charlie replied with a huge grin and she said I'm willing to take my chances Loonie, I then said alright it's your funeral Aunt Charlie, Soon enough we all had finally arrived at the movie theater and after Aunt Vaggie had parked the limo in a huge parking space we all headed inside the movie theater to have a good time.