Chapter Fifty Nine Visiting my mommy pt 2

April 26th

(Octavia Goetia) How are you doing lunes? Loona responded back by saying my physical therapy has been going well Via though after I'm done with therapy I'm exhausted from the pt session, Just hang in there love and don't worry about Melinda she will be fine over time! Loona responded back by saying I wish that things were different Via, I know so do I lunes!

But don't worry we will all get through this together as a family I promise, Loona pulled me into a hug and she gave a good squeeze before she said I need to go and rest for a while Via you're more than welcome to come and hang out in my room, What about Melinda Lunes? Loona said Aunt Charlie and Vaggie can keep an eye on her Via, I then followed Loona up to her room.

(Vaggie Morningstar) I was at the reception desk going over the guest list when I felt a tug on my pant leg which caused me to look down, I saw my great niece Melinda pulling on my pant leg and so I closed the guest book and I said Hey Kiddo how're you doing? Melinda said I have been doing okay Auntie I have been missing my mommy a lot!

I then picked her up and into my lap and I said I know kiddo and I also know that you might be struggling with the new adjustment in our lives, but please remember that you aren't alone with the adjustment we all are struggling with it as well, Melinda started to tear up which broke my heart because it hurts to see her cry, eventually Melinda cried herself to sleep and I carefully stood up and I silently motioned for Nifty to come over to me.

Once Nifty had reached me I whispered Nifty can you please take Melinda to her room and Nifty said with a mock salute yes Vaggie and then I carefully passed Melinda off to Nifty who walked off with Melinda up to her room, I walked to mine and Charlie's office and I started to make some calls to see if there was a way to either fully heal Loona or to take away her pain, It wasn't too long after that Charlie came in.

When Charlie came back from Heaven and she entered the lobby I was furious at the amount of injuries that she sustained from Lute while in Heaven, I can safely say that my veins were angrily pulsating for a long while, Charlie had to handcuff me to the reception desk until I could fully calm down, My wife asked me How's it going babe? I said I still can't find either a cure to fully heal Loona or any strong kind of medicine dear! Charlie walked over to my desk and she sat down on the desk.

Charlie then said Vaggie we talked about this we shouldn't do anything that could possibly hamper Loona's recovery process, I know that dear I just thought that there is a way to help, Charlie took both of my hands into hers and she said babe please just stop talking about this subject, I let out a sigh and I said you're right hon.

Charlie and I then stayed in our office to work on all the paperwork that we had to work on.