Chapter Fifty Four Bringing Loona to the Hotel

April 21st

(Vaggie Morningstar) Welcome to your home while you recover Loona! I said as I pushed the wheelchair through the front door of the hotel Loona let out a sigh and she said I'm still very unsure if I should be here Aunt Vaggie! Nonsense honey you're more than welcome to stay here while you recover and besides Dr. Addams and your therapists will help you recover during your stay here as well.

I know that you don't like to be inactive but sadly right now you don't have a choice because of your injury kiddo, Why don't get you up to your room and we can get you all settled in, I made sure that I had the room key to Loona's room which thankfully I had in my pants pocket, Loona said I only hope that there isn't too much singing Aunt Vaggie, Well we can try but I can't say for certain if there will be no singing dear Nēs.

Once we had arrived at the room where Loona will be using during her stay here at the hotel I unlocked the door and I then pushed it open, Loona then wheeled herself into the room and she said this room's gorgeous Aunt Vaggie! I'm glad that you like it Nēs your room is just up the hallway from mine and your Aunt Charlie's room that way if you need something you don't have to go too far, Niffty will be up here soon to help you get settled in kiddo, I hope that's okay.

Loona said yeah that works Aunt Vaggie don't worry about me too much because even I'm paralyzed for the time being I'm not completely useless I will be fine, Alright kiddo I need to get down to the lobby to check on things, Are you sure that you don't need anything at the moment? Loona said yeah I'm sure Aunt Vaggie, Okay kiddo I then placed the room key table before I walked out of the room and I headed back down to the lobby.

Upon arriving back down in the lobby I saw to my utter horror complete chaos going on around the room, Angel & Husk where playing strip porker and they both were completely naked, Nifty was trying to stab one of our guests, I smelled something burning, One of Sir Pentious's inventions was going haywire and Charlie was laying on one of the couches clearly intoxicated, I pinched my nose in frustration.

I whistled loudly and I yelled out Qué carajo está pasando? Everyone froze in place and they all turned around to face me, I said stop what you all are doing and get back to work, And you two I said to Husk and Angel Ponte algo de ropa ahora or I swear to Satan that you both are going to regret it, I then made my way over to my wife and said Tsk Tsk Tsk hon it looks like I'm going to have to punish you tonight, Charlie said with a hiccup Vaggie how long have you been down here?

Long Enough now go and sober up because we have a hotel to run and I really do need my wife and business partner to be sober and aware of what's going on, Charlie then slowly get up and off the couch before she stumbled out of the room, I stood there shaking my head saying I swear  Estoy rodeada de niños at times, now I should probably go and see what's burning.