Chapter Fifty Seven Missing My Mommy

April 24th

(Melinda Goetia/Mayday) I sat at the window in my bedroom back home and I've been feeling very gloomy lately because it's been nearly two weeks since I last saw my mommy, I haven't eaten much in the last two weeks and I pretty much stayed in my room and just lay on my bed and I stared at the ceiling in deep thought, As I was looking out the window I saw other sinner children spending time with their mommies and daddies while I remained alone, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

I then got up and walked over to the door and I said go away and the voice said Honey it's grandma please let me in please your grandfathers and I are extremely worried about your isolation and I said I don't care unless my mommy is here I don't want to see anyone, I said with tears pouring down my face as I slid down the doorframe please just leave me alone grandma.

Grandma said with a heavy sigh alright kiddo I will leave but please try to at least eat some of your food I will try to eat some but there's no guarantee that I will eat, When grandma Verosika had left I began to cry profusely and I kept repeating Why did you leave me alone mommy over and over again! I feel so broken inside, I don't want anyone else I only want my mommy back home again!

(Verosika Goetia/Mayday) Once I had made it back downstairs and I had made my way into the living room Blitz asked me How's Melinda doing? I just shook my head and I said she is getting worse each day dear! Blitz said there has to be something we can do to help her! Barring having Melinda see a therapist or one of us take her to see Loona she's only going to spiral even further downwards, I'm at a huge loss of what to do hun.

I dropped into my armchair and I put my head into my hands feeling utterly defeated by the situation, Blitz stood up from the couch and walked over to me before he knelt down in front of me before he said Maybe we should take her to see Loona dear! Because none of us want to see our precious granddaughter waste away, I agree dear but remember that Charlie and Vaggie want to protect her from something that she wouldn't understand!

Blitz then said after a few minutes of silence Melinda not being able to understand what is going on with Loona be damned Melinda needs to see her mother now or I'm afraid of what could happen if she continues down the downward spiral dear, On the bright side at least she hasn't done anything dangerous besides eating the bare minimum of food.

I really want our happy granddaughter back dear, Blitz took my hand and he gave it a good squeeze before he said I will get in touch with Alastor Charlie and Vaggie and see if we could bring Melinda to see her mommy, Maybe allowing Melinda to see Loona might bring her somewhat back to how she was before Loony got hurt, Blitz then left to make a few calls and I said I hope that you are right Blitz I hope that you are right about this!