Chapter Sixty Six Eve pleads her case

May 3rd

(Eve) I have an appointment with God and the Council to discuss on what to do about the yearly extermination and hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement on what best to do, I'm very nervous about the coming meeting, I made sure that I had all the paperwork that I was going to need for the meeting, I walked from my apartment on 12 Disciplines St and I headed to the debate hall.

Upon reaching the debate hall I walked through the entrance door and then I walked inside, As I entered I was greeted my sporadic chorus of claps and boos from the gathered council members, Though I didn't pay attention to any of them I then placed my papers onto the table before I walked out to get the projector that I am going to use for my presentation, I then wheeled the projector into the room.

What the fuck is that projector for? My ex husband Adam asked and I said calmly this is for my presentation or are you to stupid to understand that Adam I said his name with a growl, Lute stood up and she said you can't talk to Adam like that you hoe! I shot her a withering glare and I said I can speak to him however I want to and I suggest that you shut your mouth or I will remove your tongue from your damn mouth, Lute immediately shut her mouth and she remained silent.

Anyways if there's not going to be any more interruptions can I start my presentation now my lord? I said to my creator God said yes you may start Eve! Thank You Father! I then turned on the projector and I said as I pushed up my glasses As you all know that there's a growing fury in Hell concerning the yearly extermination, And I propose that we permanently stop them.

I then said My niece Charlie's Sinner Rehabilitation Program at the Happy Hotel is progressing extremely well and we are receiving many sinners by the day, As I'm sure that Emily and Sera have continuously been reporting daily, Emily then spoke up and she said it's true my lord, Adam said pointedly at me that doesn't prove anything you stupid dumb bitch!

I couldn't help but groan in annoyance at the way he was talking to me but I paid little attention to what he said, I then said with a smirk if you don't believe me then look at these recent reports and charts concerning the point of this meeting, I then walked around the table and I passed out the reports that I brought with me, I then continued the presentation to the council.

Once I had finished my presentation father said we will all discuss this this proposal, thank you so much for your passionate plea my dear, thanks father, my father then said I will let you know when we finish my dear, If you need me father I will be visiting mother and our family dad, I then left the debate hall and I headed to my true home since Heaven no longer feels like home anymore. So I headed back to my apartment and I packed everything that I own.

Once I had finished packing everything I own I handed in my apartment keys to my landlord and then I delivered a letter to my father's home letting him know that I was leaving and that I wouldn't be coming back home, I then walked outside the heavenly gates and I then jump off the clouds and I descended into hell with the help of my wings.