Chapter Seven Melinda meets Great Grandma Tilla

February 22nd

(Tilla) Today I'm going to be spending the day with my son Blitzo and his family sadly Blitzo's twin sister and my daughter Barbie Wire can't make it because she was held back at the rehab center after she relapsed again, As much as it pains me that she can't make it to see all of us she needs to take control of her life again, My name's Tilla formally know as Tilla Buckzo but I have long renounced my married name from my ex husband.

Anyways after several days of traveling from Greed Ring to Imp City I had finally arrived at the mansion that My son Blitzo my daughter in law Verosika my son in law Stolas Goetia and my granddaughters Octavia and Loona live in, I sighed as I remember the fire at the circus that nearly cost me my life and even though he doesn't show it my son Blitzo has regretted that day for years, I wish that he didn't have to suffer the pain and guilt from that day but sadly neither of us can undo it.

I then walked up the stairs to the front porch and I stood under the canopy as it started to pour and I then knocked on the door and I waited for someone to answer the door, Thankfully I didn't have to wait to long because the door opened up and Verosika welcomed me inside the warm mansion, I grabbed the two suitcases that held all of my possessions and I brought them inside with me.

Verosika led me to the front parlor and she said have a seat mom and relax you've had a long trip and I said thank you dear I then took a seat on the couch and relaxed my body, Verosika then said why don't I get you some tea! I then said that sounds great dear, where's everyone else at?

Verosika said with a smile Blitz and Stolas are on a date at Ozzie's, Via is upstairs reading and Loona's upstairs with Melinda! I then asked who's Melinda? Verosika then said Melinda's your great granddaughter ma, I then asked can I meet her?

Verosika said you can after you get warmed up since you look like you are about to be sick ma, I then said I'm only fifty eight years old Verosika and I could live to be one hundred and twenty five years old, I'm no child and if I want to meet my new great granddaughter then I am going to do so! I then attempted to stand up but my knees buckled under me and I fell back down on the couch.

I guess that you're right dear I need to rest I guess I forgot that my body isn't as strong as it once was, As I lay on the couch under a thick heavy blanket a head poked into the room, I then looked up and I saw that it was my oldest granddaughter Loona who was looking into the room, Loona then said with joy in her voice Grandma you made it!

I then gave her a big smile and I said I sure did dear, Loona then fully stepped into the room and I saw that she was holding a little human girl in her arms, Loona then said grandma I would like you to meet Melinda! Loona then walked over to me and she helped me sit up since I am still very weak after walking for days to get here.

Loona then gently placed Melinda into my arms and I held her against my chest and I could feel a special bond beginning to form between us, I then whispered into the sleeping toddler's ear Hi cutie I'm your great grandma Tilla and I'm so glad that I got a chance to meet you.