Chapter Sixteen Charlie and Vaggie are going to Babysit Melinda

March 7th

(Charlie Morningstar) Oh glorious day today I get to babysit my grandniece along with my wonderful wife Vaggie and don't worry Mordecai is spending the weekend with his grandparents while Vaggie and I babysit our grandniece, While we are gone Alastor and Angel Dust will be watching over the hotel while we're gone.

Hopefully nothing bad happens while Vaggie and I are gone I shudder at the thought that something bad might happen to my wonderful hotel and our home, I guess that I'm overthinking everything that could happen while away but can you blame me!

I had just finished packing my suitcase for the weekend and I had to sit on the suitcase to get it closed and let me tell you that it's not that it's not as easy as it seems, As I sat on our bed I heard a knock on the door and Vaggie asked me through the door You ready Charles? Yeah I'm ready hun, Vaggie then said well you better hurry the limo will be here in ten minutes.

I then got off of our bed and I then lifted my suit off the bed and then I wheeled it to the door and I then opened the door and I stepped outside of it, My wife of six years looked at me and she asked Are you okay Charlie? And I said with a smile yeah I'm perfectly fine I couldn't be happier than I am Vaggie!

Vaggie raised an eyebrow and indicating that she didn't believe me but I simply ignored it, I then hurried to the stairs before I slid down the bannister with my suitcase in my arms, and once I reached the landing I quickly dismounted off the railing, While Vaggie walked down the stairs with a smirk on her face.

Vaggie then asked did you have fun sliding down the bannister dear? I said yes I sure did and then I heard the horn of the limo indicating that it had finally arrived at the hotel, Vaggie then took my hand and I wheeled my luggage behind me in my free hand while Vaggie wheeled her luggage behind her as well.

Once outside we had quickly loaded our luggage into the limo Vaggie and I climbed into the limo and I waved to Alastor and Angel as we drove past the front entrance, I laid my head in my wife's lap and she then started to brush my hair which caused me to start to fall asleep.

(Vaggie) I could tell that something is on Charlie's mind but I decided that was best not to push the envelope too much or Charlie will not explain how or what it is, I have also noticed that Charlie has been feeling very down this week, Hopefully babysitting our great niece will help cheer her up.

It's going to be a long ride eight hours ride to IMP City and once we get to IMP City then it will be another three hours drive to the Goetia Mansion before we will finally arrive, and so I decided to get some rest as well since we both will have our hands full while babysitting Melinda.