Chapter Sixty Nine Sisters Reunited

May 6th

(Charlie Morningstar) Vaggie and I were out shopping for new clothes for Mordy since he's starting to get to big for his clothes and so the two of us went down to a high end clothing store in Pentagram City, When we first arrived at the store I heard Vaggie mumbling under her breath I feel like we're being followed, I said Vaggie your paranoia is only going to get the best of you if you don't relax a little, Vaggie spoke up and said I'm serious Charlotte we aren't alone.

I decided to ignore my wife and as I started to pick out some new clothes for Mordy I felt a hand clamp onto my mouth and a hissing voice say give me all of your money or I'll cut you good, I was turning to face my assailant when all the sudden they went flying across the room and into the adjacent wall, A voice spoke loudly saying keep your slimy fingers off my baby sister or I will skin you alive, Only one person ever called me that but is it really possible that Eve may even be here!

I then turned and I saw my older sister Eve standing about forty steps away from me and so with a running start I ran towards her yelling out Sissy! Upon reaching her I hugged tackled her to the floor and I ended up on top of her and Eve said hi dear sister it's so good to see you, Mom was off to the side with a huge smile on her face, I got up off the floor and I carefully helped Eve to her feet.

What are you doing here Eve? I asked with curiosity, Eve said with a huge smile I'm home forever sis my mouth was hanging open so much I was certain that it might hit the floor, Really Sis? Oh that's such amazing news to hear, Vaggie cautiously walked over and she asked are you okay Charlie? I turned to face my wife.

I then said yeah I'm totally fine babe! Vaggie there's someone I would like to introduce you to I then said Vaggie this is my older sister Eve and then I said Eve this is my wife Vagatha or Vaggie for short, Eve looked at me with a stern look and she said how long have you two been married? I said with a slight whimper six years Eve!

Eve then asked why wasn't I notified of your wedding or better yet why wasn't I invited to your wedding Charlotte? I knew that if I didn't choose my words carefully I would be in a world of trouble with Eve, Uh Mom and Dad as well as Vaggie and I thought that it would be best to have a small ceremony at the chapel, I then quickly said before Eve could respond though Vaggie and I have been discussing about renewing our wedding vows.

I'm so sorry for not inviting you Eve I truly am It must have slipped my mind that I didn't sent you a wedding invitation, Eve seemed to take my apology rather well, Eve said with a smile you know that I can't really stay mad at you Charlie, Though you better invite me to the vow renewal or there will be problems! Yes ma'am I then started up a conversation for Vaggie and Eve to start with before I withdrew myself from the conversation.