Chapter Twenty Two Headed Home

March 15th

(Loona) Uhh being stuck in the backseat of the IMP Mobile in between fatty and Millie is absolutely horrendous and I'm at my wits end, You may be wondering how I got myself into this situation well let's just say that it involved a fuck ton of vodka, a blow torch, and losing a bet at playing strip poker, I just can't wait to get home and see my pup again.

It's been a week since I last saw or took care of her and I can feel my maternal instincts returning back to me and I can't wait to take her into my arms and hold her tight in my embrace, Dad calls into the backseat you doing okay back there Loona? I roll my eyes before I said yeah I doing good Dad, please just focus on driving, Dad then said aww is someone becoming soft with maternal love for her pup?

I growled back at him and I said you're so lucky that I can't move right now otherwise I would come up there and rip out your balls and shove them down your damn throat dad, this made dad shut up and a few seconds later I hear the sound of dad getting slapped by mum which made say ow what was that for and mom said that's for being an idiot to which dad simply said Fuck my life, I just can't win with you people.

Mom then poked her head around the seat and she said don't mind your father Loona is just being stupid like always and I said yeah I could tell mum, Verosika and have a very healthy relationship with each other, She has helped dad raise me since I was three years old and I couldn't have asked for a better step-mum than her, I then asked how much longer until we reach the hotel?

Mum then said Well according to the GPS we have about another two hours until we reach it as much as I enjoyed this vacation with you guys I can't wait to get home and spend time with my pup, Mum then spoke saying I bet that Melinda's going to enjoy all of the gifts that you bought her Loony! Mum and Dad are the only ones that I will allow to call me Loony.

Millie then broke the silence and she said Moxx we should try and have a baby and I could barely contain my laughter thinking of Moxxie and his little dick trying to penetrate Mille, Even though Moxxie Millie and I are on more friendly terms with each other it doesn't mean that I don't mind picking on him every once in a while, These last couple of years the IMP Family has become ever closer.

When Millie and Moxxie renewed their vows Millie asked me to be one of the bridesmaids along with her older sister Sallie May as well a couple of her older female cousins, While Moxxie asked Stolas and dad to be his groomsmen for the renewing of their marriage vows, I wish that I had contact with my biological parents but at the same time I'm glad that I don't.

Eventually we had arrived at the hotel got checked in and then I went do to the pool to swim and afterwards I went into the sauna and got dried off and then I joined the others for dinner, And then I went back up to the room to sleep and once I had finished doing my nightly routine I climbed into one the three queen beds and I went to sleep.