Chapter Sixty Seven Momma and Daughter reunite after long last pt 1

May 4th

(Lilith Morningstar) I was walking around the garden when my handmaiden Delilah came and got me, What's it Delilah? I asked with concern Delilah said you have a guest waiting outside for you milady, Thank You for informing me dear why don't you go and relax in the lounge if you'd like to, Yes mistress and then I she walked off to relax while I went to see who would be visiting so close to night time.

I exited the garden before I walked through the mansion and once I had reached the front door I proceeded to open it, Upon opening the door I saw my adopted oldest daughter Eve standing there bloodied and dirty I was aghast at the sight my oldest daughter standing on the doorstep.

I knew what I had to do I instantly pulled her inside and I helped her into the living room and then onto the couch, I had Delilah haul in Eve's belongings while I tended to her wounds, I looked down at Eve and felt horrible seeing her so bloodied and filthy she was, I saw that she was awake and she was shaking with fear, Eve looked up at me and she said in a quivering voice Momma!

It's alright sweetheart Momma's here! What are doing here sweetie? Eve then said I lost faith in heaven and the council momma, oh sweetie what about your grandfather hon? Eve said Grandfather and Jesus are just two voices in the sea of many, Come on let's get you cleaned and patched up before we get you ready for bed, Eve said with a slight whine but Momma I'm over six thousand years old I'm to old to be given a bath.

I said with a chuckle I wasn't asking you I was telling you that you are getting a bath done by me considering just how badly injured you are right now dear, I then helped Eve to her feet and I said put your arm around my shoulders dear and so Eve draped her arm around my shoulder, I then helped her upstairs to the master bathroom once inside the master bath I said Do you need any help?

Eve turned around and she looked at quite annoyed and she said Momma I can take care of myself thank you very much, Hey don't you dare start giving me any attitude dear because you aren't too old for me to pull you over my knee and tan your hide, Eve then continued to get undressed before she climbed into the bathtub and I then turned on the warm water.

I then proceeded to bathe my daughter just like I used to do when she was very very little girl, Look I'm sorry that I'm being a little overbearing right now dear, I guess that it has been so long since I was able to properly take care of my girls, Anyways just relax and let me take care of everything.

Once Eve was all cleaned up she climbed out of the tub and I then handed her a towel to dry herself off and then I proceeded to patch her up before I handed her a pair of pajamas and I said you remember where your room is right? Eve said yeah I remember momma! Alright good night sweetie I love you! I then hugged my oldest daughter goodnight and then I left the bathroom so that way she could go to bed and sleep for the night.