Chapter Forty Three Melinda finally meets her Auntie Barbie Wire

April 10th

(Barbie Wire) Ahh finally after two years in rehab I am now fully able to go out into the world without having to worry about relapsing into drugs and alcohol, The first thing I want to do is go and meet my great niece Melinda for the first time ever, she was adopted by my niece Loona and has been here in Hell for almost two months.

I wasn't able to meet her in February because before I was able to meet her I had a mild relapse with drugs but now I'm clean again and as I was walking out I stopped by the office of my rehabilitation doctor Sally Mayfield to thank her for helping me get better, After I dropped by to say goodbye and thank you for all her help.

I then wheeled my suitcase out of the rehab center and I then waited on the to hail a cab and once a cab had rolled up to the curb and the imp cab driver asked where to Ma'am? I then said Goetia/Mayday Mansion please sir! The driver then said my name's Dave and I will be your driver for the day.

I then leaned back against my seat as Dave drove the cab I thought to myself hopefully I can patch up my relationship with my brother Blitzo while I'm at the mansion visiting this week, After a very long but enjoyable ride we had for nearly arrived at the mansion, As we were pulled into the driveway Dave parked in the driveway of the mansion and then he said that will eighty five dollars ma'am!

I then reached into my wallet and I pulled out the money that I owed him once I had the money in my hand I then gave him the money, Dave then said thank you so much ma'am and I said no problem, I then got out of the cab and I grabbed my suitcase and I then walked up to front door and I knocked on the door, After several minutes of waiting the door opened.

A pair of strong furry arms pulled me inside and they hugged me I looked up to see my niece Loona, Loona said Aunt Barbie you finally made it! Hey kiddo it's been quite a long time to which Loona scoffed and said yeah it's been ten years Aunt Barbie! I know dear but I'm clean now, and I'm here to meet my great niece.

Loona said alright but if you have even one relapse it's back to rehab Aunt Barbie to which I said fair enough, Loona then said Melinda's in the kitchen eating lunch why don't you go to the living room and wait until she's done eating! I then walked to the living room and I waited hopefully she likes me I thought to myself, as I sat on the couch I heard the sound of running footsteps and I looked up and I saw a little girl running towards me.

I barely had time to open my arms and the kiddo jumped into my arms and she said Hi Auntie Barbie I'm Melinda which made me smile and I responded by saying hi kiddo I'm your aunt Barbie and I will be your best friend forever.