Chapter Forty Nine Headed Home

April 15th

(Loona) Ugh it's time to head home after a nice long weekend with my pack-mates and Melinda has had a great time spending the long weekend with her mommy daddy and I, I really don't want to go back home to Imp city yet but sadly I have to go because dad and IMP need me for the contracts and my technical skills, my lovely wife walked into my room as I was packing mine and Melinda's suitcases in our private bedroom.

Bee said with sadness in her voice Are you sure that you can't stay a little longer Loons? I turned to face my wife with a sad smile on my face and I said unfortunately babe Melinda and I have to go home soon, you know that I wish that I could stay but we can't because of my job and Melinda's going to be starting daycare in a few weeks, Bee looked at me with a frown before she sighed and she said you know how much Tex and I hate it when you have to leave dear.

I started to finish up packing Melinda's suitcase and once I was done packing I placed Melinda's suitcase onto the floor and I said well I'm done packing our suitcases babe! Bee asked what time do you and Melinda have to get to the train station? I looked at my watch and I said we have to be down at the station at 10:30 tonight, and please don't ask why it's such a late ride because I don't know why babe.

Where's Melinda anyways babe? Bee said oh she's outside playing in the garden I looked out the bedroom window, And I saw that Melinda was indeed outside in the garden playing, I felt a small smile creep across my face, my little girl sure is growing up fast, I can't believe that it has been two months since I welcomed her into my life, It really has been a great time raising my daughter, It was a bit of a struggle at first but I wouldn't change anything.

I kept my word to Melinda's birth mother to raise love and protect her daughter like was my own biological pup, Bee Tex and I have been talking about the possibility of me giving Melinda a bit of my blood, though before I could possibly give her some of my blood I want to get rid of my syphilis, That way she won't have to suffer like I have had to go through these past four years.

Though I want to get Melinda's thoughts and feelings on the matter because I won't do it if she isn't comfortable with me giving her some of my hellhound DNA, I looked back down at my watch and I saw that it was nearly time to board the train, I then opened the window and I said Melinda honey it's time to go to the train station, Okay mommy Melinda called up to me.

Melinda meet us outside the palace and I wheeled our suitcases to the driveway and then I took Melinda's hand in my right hand while I pulled the luggage behind me, After walking the two blocks from the palace to the train station we had arrived on our platform, Once the train arrived we both boarded the train and then we got comfortable before we headed back to IMP City.