Chapter Sixty Two Date Night

April 29th

(Charlie Morningstar) Tonight Vaggie and I are having a date night tonight's date night will be the first date night we have had in over six months, So the plan for tonight's that we drop off mordy at grandma and grandpa's castle and once there he can have a sleepover with Melinda while mom and dad watch over them, then Vaggie and I will head to the gluttony ring where we will have dinner at a steak restaurant called Ollie's where I have set up a reservation for two, then we will go to a park near the hotel and then we will have our fun time wink wink.

I went to check on my wife and she how she's doing with helping Mordy getting packed and ready to go to grandma and grandpa's castle, I walked out of our bedroom and then down the hallway, and then I made a left turn around a corner and I continued down the hallway until I had arrived at Mordecai's room, I poked my head into the room and I saw that Vaggie was helping Mordy get packed and ready to go to my parents place, I couldn't help but have a smile form on my face.

Vaggie sure is very maternal with our son especially because she's the one who carried him through the pregnancy and after nine months she gave birth to our son, Mordecai definitely is a mama's boy because if Vaggie says no to something that he wants to do then he accepts it and not come to me to ask the same question, Come on Mordy let's finish packing your suitcase and then we can go and see nana and pop-pop my wife explains to our son!

Mordecai then quickly ran around the room gathering everything that he was going to need or want while at my parents castle to put into his suitcase, Vaggie turned around and she said oh hi hon! what's up? Not much just enjoying watching you interact with our son dear, Once Mordy's suitcase has been fully packed it was time to leave to head to my parents castle, Even though Vaggie usually is the one who drives I insisted on driving us tonight, I put the suitcase into the trunk before I pulled out of our driveway.

As I focused on the road I said Mordy while you are sleeping over at grandma and grandpas place tonight I want you to be on your absolute best behavior for grandma and grandpa, your younger cousin Melinda will be there as well so I want you to try and help your grandparents keep an eye on her, Can you do that Mody? Mordecai said I definitely can do that mommy, I will be grandma and grandpas best helper that I can, your mom and I are so proud of you!

Once we had arrived at my parents castle I helped carry in Mordecai's suitcase and up to his room, I passed by Melinda's room and quickly stopped in to say Hello to my young great niece, after I chatted with her for a few minutes it was time to go.