Chapter Nine Contracts

February 28th

(Blitzo) I kicked in the door to the meeting room and I said as I walked inside alright let's get this shit meeting started you asses, When I reached the front of the conference table I stood at front of the table and then the meeting commenced.

I then looked at my daughter and I asked so who is the target/targets today Loony? which In doing so earned me a dirty look from Loona, I then said sorry sweetie force of habit and Loona said whatever, Loona then said alright the targets that we have for today are a child molester in Sacramento and serial killer couple in Tampa who have been causing all sorts of trouble for Tampa police department.

I then caught sight of my granddaughter who was curled up in Loona's lap and thankfully she was sleeping peacefully in Loona's lap and I'm hoping that Melinda didn't hear any of the vulgar language that was spoken during the meeting, I'd hate if she had heard the words and she begins to repeat them back, I then asked is there anything else that we all should discuss?

Moxxie then said uh Sir Millie and I were talking and we were wondering if we both can take next week off because it's our sixth wedding anniversary? I stood at the head of the table and I thought about for a minute before I spoke, I then said with a smile Sure you and Millie can take next week off Moxxie, Moxxie then responded back thank you so much sir.

I just waived off Moxxie's praise and I said you don't have to thank me Moxx besides you and Millie deserve to take a vacation anyways where you both don't have to think about work, Alright let's split into two teams guys, I will take the cm while Moxx and Millie take care of the serial killer couple in Tampa while Loona answers the phone back at HQ.

Any other questions or concerns that I should be aware of? When no one brought up any questions or concerns I said alright let's get down to business everyone! The three of us got ready to take care of our targets while Loona stayed back here manning the phone.

Once Moxx Millie and I were ready Loona opened up a portal to the human world so we could do our jobs for the clients, I just hope that Loona doesn't mind staying back, These jobs may get very dangerous not to mention that she now has a child and my wife and husband would fuck me up if something happened to either of them.

Loona I sat at my desk with Melinda bored out of my mind and I was in the process of falling asleep when there was a knock on the office door and so I stood up and I gently placed my daughter down and said stay here kiddo! Melinda said okay momma and then I walked over to the door and after I opened it I was pulled into a tight hug by my wife.