Chapter Twenty Six Auntie/Niece Day pt 2

March 20th

(Octavia Goetia) As the car came to stop at a red light I looked into the backseat and checked on Melinda and I was happy to see that she was still doing well in the backseat in her car seat and she is currently sleeping in her car seat, I couldn't help but smile at just how adorable my niece is.

So the  place I want to take Melinda to is the IMP City Zoo and I know that she's going to love the zoo dad used to take me there was I was little owlette and I want to be able to share a piece of my childhood with my niece, After another half hour of driving we had arrived at the entrance of the zoo and so I drove through the parking lot until I found a parking space.

Once I had parked and turned off the car and I then got out of the car before I walked around the car and I then opened the rear passenger door and I then proceeded to unblock Melinda from her car seat, once I had got Melinda unbuckled I then carried her around the car to the trunk, I then pulled out a stroller that Melinda can use for when she gets tired of walking.

I then got Melinda's stroller set up I then placed Melinda into the stroller and I then began to push the stroller to the zoo's entrance gate, upon reaching the gate I then walked up to the ticket counter and I said to the employee two tickets one adult and one child please, The employee printed off two tickets and he said that will twenty dollars please, I pulled out my wallet and I then handed the ticket handler the twenty dollars that I owed him before I rolled the stroller into the zoo.

Once inside the zoo I opened the canopy of the stroller and I asked Melinda Are you excited to see all of the animals that hell has to offer kiddo? Melinda replied back I am so very excited to see the animals Auntie! I then said as I started to push the stroller again did you know that papa used to bring me here when I was your age?

Melinda then said wow that's so cool auntie after a few minutes of looking at some of the animals we had arrived at the first animal exhibit in the zoo which happened to be a pride of  hell lions, I carefully scooped Melinda up into my arms I then said what are those animals kiddo? Melinda said in a cute little video those auntie are big kitties that they are kiddo.

For only being two and a half years old Melinda's incredibly smart and hopefully Loona is considering the idea of enrolling Melinda into Kindergarten by time she turns three, Though that's for Loona to decide on and whatever she decides to do I will support her, Anyways Melinda and I stayed at the zoo for four hours until I decided that it was time to go home so Melinda could take her afternoon nap!