Chapter Forty Five First Day in Greed

April 11th

(Bee) Bee quit pacing please I turned to face my husband and I said Sorry Vortex I'm just very excited to see our pack mate and our little girl dear, Tex then said I know dear so am I but your going to wear out the carpet pacing back and forth, I just stuck out my tongue and I then looked down at watch and I saw that was six o clock here in Greed which means Loona and Melinda should be arriving at the train station shortly, I then said I will be back soon dear.

I grabbed my house keys and my umbrella  since it started to rain and I then walked the two blocks from our palace to the train station, I'm very excited because this will be Melinda's first trip to the Greed Ring, after walking the two blocks to the train station I stood on the platform waiting for the train to arrive, it wasn't too long before the train had pulled into the station and it slowed to a stop.

After the train had come to a full stop and the train passengers began to pile out of the cars of the train, I had a sign with me that said Welcome home Loona and Melinda, I was leaning against a pillar and I waited patiently for my wife and daughter to walk over to me though I didn't have to wait to long before I heard the sound running footsteps.

I quickly looked up before Melinda proceeded to jump in my arms and she said hi mama I missed you, I smiled down at my little ball of sunshine and I said I missed you too button I then gave her eskimo kisses, Where's your mom little one? Melinda said mommy is getting our luggage, I then scolded Melinda by saying what have your dad mom and I been talking to you about? Melinda then said in a whisper not to leave your line of sight!

Exactly kiddo which is why I'm going to have to punish you with an early bedtime for tonight to which Melinda said but that's not fair mama! I said please don't make this harder than it already is kiddo, you know that I don't like it when I have to punish you for being naughty, you will learn as you get older that there's a lot of things in the universe that isn't fair hon.

Once Loona had finally made her way over to us she looked extremely tired and I said I brought a baggage cart with me honey why don't you put them on the cart and the royal guards can push it back, Loona nodded her head and she then walked over and she placed the luggage onto the cart and then Hugo and Dante my royal bodyguards began to push the luggage back to the palace, upon getting back to the palace I took Melinda upstairs to take a bath.

After I had finished bathing Melinda It was time for dinner which was spaghetti and meatballs which Melinda really enjoyed eating, I then took her upstairs to her bedroom and I read her bedtime story, When I was halfway through the story I heard tiny snores coming from our daughter and I looked down and I saw that she was asleep with her stuffed German shepherd in her arms, I then placed the story book on the table before I stood up, I then leaned down and I kissed her forehead.

I then left the bedroom thought not before I turned on the nightlight for Melinda and I then went back downstairs to spend time with my mates.