Chapter Ten Melinda meets Mommy Beelzebub

February 29th

(Queen Bee) I pulled Loona into a near bone crushing hug and Loona said your crushing me Bee and I then released her and I said sorry about that baby I'm just so very excited to see you, Besides it's been a couple of weeks since Tex and I last you in Greed Ring, Now where's our little girl at?

Loona said I will show you but you have to approach Melinda carefully so you don't scare her, I nodded my head and Loona gently pushed the office door open and then the two of us entered the main IMP lobby, I think to myself I hope that Melinda will like me! As we approached the desk I saw a tuft of blonde hair sticking out from behind the chair, Loona then said you can come out now sweetie!

After a few seconds of waiting patiently for Melinda to come out she finally appeared and I was able to see her in person for the first time. Melinda's an extremely adorable toddler, When Melinda first laid eyes on me she immediately ran over to Loona and she hid behind Loona's tail, Loona then said sorry about that babe Melinda can be very shy.

I then said it's no problem in time Melinda shouldn't be afraid of me or Tex and I can imagine how scary it is meeting new people, Loona lifted her tail and she said Melinda can you say hi to Bee? Melinda looked up at me and she said timidly Hello Mommy Bee.

I could tell that Melinda was a bit uncomfortable with addressing me as Mommy, so I said you can call me Bee until you're ready to call me Mommy sweetheart besides I don't want you to feel that you are being forced to address me as Mommy if it makes you uncomfortable, Melinda then said thank you Bee.

I then said I brought you something cutie pie I then walked out the door to grab a bag of toys and clothes for our little girl, I reached outside the door and I grabbed the bag before I closed the door behind me, I then walked back over to Melinda and sat down in front of her.

I then said a little birdie told me that you like presents is that correct? Melinda nodded her head excitedly I then reached into the bag and I began to pull out everything that Tex and I bought yesterday, Loona was staring at the amount of gifts that Tex and I bought in shock.

Loona then said Holy Satan Bee how much did all of this cost? I then said you don't want to know how much all this was Loony! Loona looked at me curiously and I said what you aren't the only one who can buy our little girl gifts, Besides it is all worth it look at how happy Melinda is.

Loona then looked down at Melinda and she couldn't help but smile a little bit seeing our adopted daughter was cuddling the teddy bear that I bought for her, I can't wait for the day when Melinda will be comfortable with calling me mommy but until then I can wait.