Chapter Forty Seven Day two in Greed

April 14th

(Vortex) So I offered to take Melinda on a tour of Greed City while Loona and Bee have a girls day together at the palace, This will be the first time that Melinda and I will be able to have some quality time together with just each other I hope that our quality time together goes well, Daddy I'm ready Melinda called out from the stairs I looked up and I saw our daughter standing on the steps.

Melinda's dressed in a red jumper with a black pair of jeans along with her tennis shoes on, Melinda then walked down the stairs and she walked over to me and she asked Are you ready to leave Daddy? I sure am ready to go princessa! we are going to have so much fun together, I have a whole agenda planned out for us.

Loona and Bee walked out of the kitchen and then Loona knelt down in front of Melinda and she said Remember to listen to daddy if he asks or tells you to do something okay hun! Melinda said I will mommy I pinky promise I walked over to the group and I gently pulled Melinda over to me, Don't worry girls Melinda will be just fine, Bee said you better make sure that nothing happens to our little girl Vortex or you'll be sleeping on the couch for a couple of weeks, I will make sure that nothing happens Bee!

I then looked down at Melinda and I said why don't you go and get your coat sweetie and Melinda said kay kay and she then walked off to get her coat while I talked to my wives, Loona and Bee both gave me a stern look and Loona said if anything happens to her I'm going to castrate you Tex, I said have more faith in me girls! Besides when have I ever let either of you down? Bee said I can think of a few times that you have let us down Tex!

Bee then closed the distance between us and she pulled me into a passionate kiss and after we broke apart Loona did the same thing to me as well, Once Loona broke off the kiss she said good luck Tex, I said thanks and I then walked off to retrieve Melinda, I found Melinda by the front door with her coat on and I said let's go kiddo!

I took Melinda's hand into mine and I then led her off the palace grounds and into the city, As we walked Melinda said Daddy what's the first thing we are going to do? I said it's a surprise princess and besides it wouldn't be surprise if I told you! Melinda said okay daddy when we had finally arrive in the city I placed Melinda onto my shoulders and I carried her, Melinda said Daddy when can I have a little sibling? I said with a smile whenever your mom and momma want to kiddo, and I can tell that you will be a great big sister someday kiddo.