Chapter Forty Four Loona's Wedding Flashback

April 10th

(Loona) I brought Melinda with me to the Greed Ring since we're going to spend the weekend with my parents as well as her mama and daddy since this weekend is mind Bee and Tex's 2nd wedding anniversary, As Melinda and I rode the train to greed ring I thought back to the day of our wedding April 13th 2022, the day in question was an unusually balmy day in Greed but I'm not complaining.

I was in the dressing room getting my pink wedding dress on and DON'T ask how Bee and Tex talked me into wearing a pink dress for the wedding, My bridesmaids consisted of my stepmom Verosika, Crymini, Millie and my maid of honor Octavia, To say that I was nervous would be the understatement of the century, My tail waged back and forth nervously, Mom said after she had finished putting on my makeup you look stunning honey!

Thanks Mom and I then looked at the rest of my bridal entourage before I and thanks for all of your help girls which earned me a chorus of your welcomes, Octavia looked at her watch and she said we should probably get down to the chapel for the wedding ceremony, I was then led by my entourage to the chapel doors where I was told to wait until the music started, After at least ten minutes of waiting the music started.

Stolas offered to walk me down the aisle since dad had broken his right foot on a mission last week which rendered him unable to walk me down the aisle, Stolas opened the door and he said Loona darling you look gorgeous, Thanks Stolas I'm a little bit nervous about this to which Stolas replied you have nothing to worry about dear because everything will work out in due time.

The reassurance from Stolas helped me relax a little and after what felt like an eternity we had finally arrived at the altar and Stolas then handed me off to Bee and Tex and Stolas then placed a kiss on my cheek and he whispered into my ear just breath and relax dear, I took a deep breath and then the minister started his whole religious spiel, Finally it got to the point of why we're here, Queen Bee & King Vortex do you both take Loona as your wife? To which Tex answered we do!

The minister then looked at me and asked Loona Marie Buckzo Goetia Mayday do you take Queen Bee & King Tex to be your lawfully wedded Husband and Wife? I then said I do! and the minister then said you may kiss the bride and groom, Bee was the one to initiate the first kiss of our marriage and it was a very deep and passionate kiss, Tex then kissed me just as deeply.

Once Tex finally pulled away I caught my breath and I then threw my bouquet of flowers into the crowd to which Aunt Charlie caught them, she then gave them to Aunt Vaggie, The reception must've been great because I remember fuck all from that night, Though I couldn't have asked for better mates than what I have.