Chapter Forty Spending the day at the hotel

April 6th

(Ammiath Stryker) I decided to get Melinda out of the apartment today and could go and visit her aunties and uncles at the hotel, I really do enjoy being her stay in nanny she's a very intelligent for a toddler though she can get into trouble sometimes but that's to be expected with little kid, After I got Melinda all ready we headed out of the apartment and headed to the hotel.

We both rode on my two seated bike to the hotel and even though it is a long ride to the hotel from the apartment Melinda was able to see all of the sights of Imp City, I made sure that Melinda had her disguise on before we left I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to her under my watch, Upon finally arriving at the hotel I parked my bike in the parking lot before I chained and pad locked my bike.

Melinda skipped from the parking lot to the entrance to of the hotel and she said hello to Bernard the doorman before she walked inside the door that Bernard opened for both of us, I said thank you Bernard and then I walked inside behind my charge upon walking inside I saw that the hotel was extremely busy with sinners, There were sinners checking in with baggage and there were sinners checking out with angelic wings.

I saw that Melinda was trying to access the elevator but I called across the room Melinda please come back here, Melinda then walked back over to me and I said try not run off kiddo! Melinda said sorry Amy I just am so excited to be here, I know that honey but you could get hurt with all of the sinners walking around in the lobby.

As I was talking to Melinda I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and I nearly jumped out of my skin, standing behind me was Princess Charlotte Morningstar I heard about her for years but now I was standing face to face with her, Charlie said you must be Amy!

I said with more confidence than I had at the moment yeah that would be me Princess to which Charlie said please call me Charlie, Charlie then said to Melinda come give Auntie Charlie a hug kiddo, Melinda ran over and she hugged her great aunt, I couldn't help but smile  at this cute scene.

Charlie then said we are all going to have some much fun together here at the hotel, Are you excited? Melinda eagerly nodded her head, Charlie then looked at me and she said you're welcome to join us in our fun activities Amy! I said with a smile it's alright I will just hang out here in the lobby to which Charlie said with a huge smile suit yourself and then she picked up Melinda and she skipped off.

I sat down on a couch and after a while a voice asked is this seat taken? I looked up and I saw a male hellhound with blue eyes and I said nope it's not taken and so he sat down next to me and he introduced himself as Daniel Blackburn and I introduced myself as Ammiath Stryke.