Chapter Seventy Family Dinner

May 7th

(Verosika Goetia/Mayday) Today Stolas Blitz and I are going to the in laws for a family dinner with our immediate family, Blitz's depression has started to improve and he is slowly returning to normal or as normal as he can be, Just yesterday he resumed Imp which had been closed for the past three weeks since Loona got injured, Speaking of Loona her rehabilitation therapy is going rather well.

We all do miss having her around the mansion and we also have missed Melinda as well, With how busy Stolas Blitz and my schedules are Lucifer and Lilith have been taking care of Melinda so that way she won't be unsupervised or be lonely, We're all really excited for Melinda's birthday tomorrow evening it going to be great, Hopefully with the party being tomorrow it can be a very nice day.

I have just come downstairs after I had finished getting ready to go out and I was happy to see that both of my husbands were all ready to go and best of all I didn't have to remind either of them to get ready to go out tonight, Good Evening boys! Let us get a move on since it's going to be a long drive to get to the palace!

I think that we should go now, I then led the boys outside to my maroon mustang and then we all climbed into the car and then I turned on the engine and then I proceeded to drive out of the driveway and we headed towards Pentagram City, Hopefully seeing our family will hope further improv Blitz's mood, I look off to the side a I let out a sigh of relief when I see that Blitz's watch the passing landscape.

(Eve Morningstar) I'm so excited to be able to properly be able to meet my adoptive little brother as well as my sister in law and brother in law, I got a chance to meet my great niece Melinda yesterday and I am so very happy to we were able to form a strong bond with each other, Anyways I'm helping momma set up the table with dishes glasses and silverware, we are having steak, potatoes, corn and cornbread.

It's going to be so much fun eating with my family tonight and I beyond excited to meet everyone tonight, Once mom and I had finished setting the table mom said Thanks so much for helping me set up the table sweetie! It was no problem mom, I'm going to check on dad and see how dinner is coming along, Momma said that is a great idea sweetheart.

I then left the dining room and I headed towards the kitchen and once I reached the kitchen I walked inside the kitchen and I noticed that dad was just getting finished with preparing our dinner, Need a hand dad? I asked dad said I'm all set hon! Tonight is going to be a big hit sweetheart. Then dad and I hauled the food out of the kitchen and carried it to the dining room and then when our guests arrived it was time to eat.