Chapter Twenty Nine Interviewing Amy

March 25th

(Loona) So I see that you have twenty years of babysitting experience correct?! I asked as I slide her work portfolio folder across the table to which Amy took the folder and she said that's correct Loona! I then said first I want to know if I can trust you with my little pup! Amy said if you didn't trust me then you wouldn't have agreed to meet me today.

I then said with a chuckle I like you already Amy and I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway I'm just very protective of my pup she has already gone through so much in her relatively short life, I guess that I just want her to be loved and protected like she's with our family, Amy then said can I see a picture of my future charge? Sure I said as I took out my phone and I then went into my pictures.

I then went to the most recent picture that I took of my little pup and I then handed my phone over to Amy and she said with a slight coo aww she's so very cute Loona! I felt my ears perk up and my tail began to wag when Amy praised my little girl Yeah she's the precious thing in my life Amy, It takes a lot of my willpower to trust others outside my immediate family with my little girl.

Amy then reached across the table and she handed me back my phone before she grasped my hands and she said Don't worry Loona I won't allow anyone to harm her if you give me a chance to take care of her, I looked at her inquisitively and Amy laughed before she said just because I may be a succubus it doesn't mean that I would ever take advantage of yours or your little girls trust, That's a fair point Amy.

After we talked for a few minutes our coffee had arrived and the barista said enjoy your coffee or whatever before she then flipped her hair behind her head and she walked back up to the counter seductively while flaunting her ass, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the display of unprofessionalism that she had done, Amy and I sat in uncomfortable silence for a few minutes before Amy said well that was something.

I then said that was completely unnecessary for her to do that I said after I had a sip of my coffee, Amy said I can't wait to start on Friday Loona, We both then exchanged phone numbers, After we had finished exchanging phone numbers I said I will have to talk with my dad, step-mom and stepdad about the possibility of you being a stay in nanny/babysitter for Melinda, Though none of them should be against it.

Amy and I then continued to discuss hourly wages, living arrangements, etc, once we had hashed out all of the details we decided to call it a day and then we both left the cafe before we went our separate ways to our homes.