Chapter Forty Two Paging Nurse Vaggie

April 8th

(Vaggie Morningstar) I was sitting at the front desk just getting finished helping sinners get signed in or out when my hellphone started to ring which caused me to look down at my phone which was on the desk, When I saw the caller id I immediately started to worry the caller ID read Michelle Addams, I immediately picked up the phone and I said Hello?

Michelle then said Hey Vaggie I'm sorry for bothering you but Princess Charlotte is currently here in the medical clinic with two broken legs when Michelle said that sentence I immediately face palmed and I said I'd hate to ask but happened this time? Michelle said according to Charlie herself she slipped on the wet floor on the third floor, I sighed before I said alright I will be down there shortly I just need to grab my med bag before I hung up.

(Charlie Morningstar) I hate getting injured simply do to the fact that Vaggie can sometimes be a bit overbearing and overprotective of me not to mention that I feel that I'm taking advantage of my wife but I digress, I dearly love my wife. I'm laid on a hospital bed with both of my legs in two white casts which in turn are elevated in the air, After a while the door to the clinic opened and in stepped Vaggie, I nervously waived from the bed and I said Hi babe!

Vaggie simple shook her head with a slight smile on her face as she walked over to the bed before she sat down on the bed and she asked me How're you feeling honey? I said I have been better dear! I opened my mouth to apologize but Vaggie put a finger to my lips, she then spoke You don't have to apologize dear and I also know what you going to say and no you're not a burden, My wife knows me to well.

Vaggie then asked Michelle how long's Charlie going to laid up with her injuries? Michelle said with a sigh both of Charlie's legs suffered severe fractures so it will take between three to six months to heal, I was saddened to hear that it would take a long time to recover from my injuries, I guess that means it going to a very long recovery period, Michelle then said I highly recommend bed rest for a couple of weeks until Charlie can start physical therapy.

Vaggie looked at me with sad eyes because she knows how much I hate being laid up with any form of injury or sickness, Also with me being laid up I can't properly run my hotel or be able to help Vaggie parent Mordecai properly either,  I honestly feel terrible that Vaggie's going to have to manage the hotel without me, At least I can have Mordy's nanny on standby during the day just in case.

After Michelle had given Vaggie some pain medicine that she was prescribing me Vaggie picked me up and gently carried me bridal style to our bedroom, once inside our bedroom she got me a glass of water to take my pills with, and then she carefully tucked me in under the covers, I then proceeded to fall asleep with my had in my wife's lap.