Chapter Fifty Six The Council Meeting pt 2

April 23rd

(God) Order Order I bellowed towards the gathered council members and the room went deathly silent and I then walked down the stairs of my throne and I walked over to my oldest grandchild who was getting beaten up by one of Adam's exterminators whose name is Lute if I'm not mistaken, Stand Down Lute and get back to your seat immediately I said with determination in my voice, Lute stood up with fear written over her face and said yes your majesty.

Lute then scurried over to her seat and she sat down and she remained there, I knelt down next to Charlie and It really broke my heart at what I saw, Charlie had a busted open lip, a black eye, blood running down her face from a huge gash on her forehead as well as a broken leg, I helped her to her feet and I asked her are you alright honey? Charlie said I don't feel too good granddad!

I then turned to the council and said this meeting is adjourned effective immediately to which Adam said with complete surprise I beg your pardon your majesty and I said did I stutter to which Adam shook his head this meeting is over effective immediately Adam, And you better get better control of your exterminators because this is the second time in several months that this has happened.

Come on Charlotte let's get you to St. Raphael I then helped her walk out of the meeting hall and towards the local med center to get her all patched up, As I was walking out Jesus walked over to me and upon reaching us he asked Father what happened to Charlie? I said Adam's Lieutenant Lute happened son, my son's normally calm demeanor flared up with anger, Jesus said is there anything I can do father?

I then said please cancel all of my appointments for today and let them know that I had a familiar appointment that I had get taken care, I then walked off to the med center while helping to support Charlie's weight, As we were walking Charlie's left leg buckled and she fell to her knees and so I carefully picked her up and I carried her in my arms, Sorry about your robes granddad Charlie said and I said don't worry about honey I honestly could care less about my robes you're more important than my robes.

I promise you that Lute will be severely punished for her actions I said to my oldest grandchild, How's your dad doing honey? Charlie said dad is doing good he has just been extremely busy with ruling Hell granddad, There's something that I have wanted to talk to you about kiddo, I know about your hotel's purpose and I support and I have also heard the proposal that Celeste offered you and I support it fully, you're definitely your father's daughter honey.

We can continue this conversation at a later date I promise after what felt like an eternity but in reality it was only ten minutes we finally arrived at the med center where I got Charlotte checked in and then I stayed while she got patched up by Raphael.