Chapter Sixty Four Nightmares Again Sadly

A/N Hey everyone WerewolfSoldier889 here I just wanted to place a disclaimer on the sexual relationship between Melinda and Mordecai and that is since Melinda isn't hellborn like her cousin Mordecai and her Aunt Charlie and she's human so there won't be any incest involved since they are direct blood relatives, Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

May 1st

(Melinda Goetia/Mayday) In my nightmare Mommy was holding me by the throat and she said You ungrateful little swine I should've left you to die along with your mother all those months ago, I had tears running down my face and I said I'm sorry for disobeying you mommy, Mommy said with a sneer you think that sorry is going to undo all the damage you caused, she roughly dropped me to the floor and she said with blood sputtering out her mouth from the day forward you are no longer my daughter.

Mommy please I begged and I was then picked up and I was thrown out of the front door of IMP and out into the mercy of the exterminators, In reality I have tears running down my face and I was thrashing back and forth in my bed, I heard an angelic voice say there there little one it's alright which caused me to begin to stir awake, I opened my eyes and I locked eyes with an angel with brown eyes, who are you? I asked the angel!

(Eve) Hello young one I'm your auntie Eve and I was sent by your great great grandpa to come and check on you, your grandfather has been extremely worried about you lately so he sent me to come check on you, I know that you may have a lot of questions right now and I will answer them in due time, I could see that my great great niece was shaking violently and so I asked may I hold you? Melinda just nodded her head.

I then took the young girl into my arms while calming her down and I held her until she stopped shaking, As I held her in my arms I felt teardrops fall onto my robes and I said shh shh you don't have to cry sweetheart I got you, what has gotten you all upset honey? Melinda said my mommy hates me Auntie Eve! I then asked may I have a look at your nightmare hon?

I promise it won't hurt you at all, Melinda said as long as it doesn't hurt then go ahead Auntie, I then proceeded to close my eyes and I then placed my hand on Melinda's forehead and I then watched the nightmare that she had from start to finish, Once I had finished viewing the nightmare I spoke I know that the nightmare seemed so real but that is all it really is just a nightmare hon, your mommy loves you dearly.

I know that none of this seems to be fair to you and your family, do you want to know a secret? Your mommy, grandma, papa, and grandpa do what they do for a living to prevent children like you from dying or become orphans on earth and in Hell, Why don't you try to go back to sleep and I will hold you in my arms until you wake up in the morning, Melinda said kk Auntie Eve and then she began to fall back asleep in my arms.

As I looked down at Melinda's sleeping form I thought to myself I need to talk to God asap and see if he will allow me to be able to go back and forth between Heaven and Hell because my family desperately needs me right now, I haven't seen my family in over two millennia, As of late I have begun to become disillusioned with how heaven is being run by the current leadership of the Angels, and I want to be able to help my niece Charlie rehabilitate sinners and help them get into Heaven, I have a lot of things to consider.