Chapter Thirty Five Jesus visits the Hazbin Hotel for Easter

A/N Before we begin I would like wish you all a very happy Easter if you celebrate it and if not I hope that you all have a great Sunday, Anyways let's jump right back in.

March 31st

(Charlie Morningstar) Today is Easter and so all of the staff and I have just finished getting the decorations set up for the upcoming festivities that are going to be happening tonight, I decided to take a break in my office and relax for a little bit, once inside my office I sat down in my chair, As I was sitting at my desk looking at blueprints for expansions to the hotel there was a knock on the door.

I then said come in and the door opened and in popped Vaggie's head and she said Hey babe there's someone here to see you and I said alright and so I stood up from my desk and I followed my wife, Once I had left my office I saw someone who I haven't seen in years, I shouted Uncle Jesus and I then ran to the center of the lobby and I jumped into his open arms.

Uncle Jesus said with a chuckle why if it isn't little Charlie I haven't seen you in two years since your One Hundred and 90th birthday, Jesus and my dad are like brothers considering that Dad was created by my grandad God and Jesus is grandad's son, What are you doing here Uncle? Uncle Jesus said I'm here for the Easter Celebrations as my dad's representative of Heaven.

Uncle Jesus then said the hotel is looking great Charlotte you and your staff have done a fantastic job in running the Happy Hotel, Where's my niece in law Charlie? I said I think that Vaggie went to check in on Mordy though she should be back soon Uncle J I said with a bright smile.

How's Grandad doing? Uncle J said well grandad has been considering putting the yearly exterminations on hold as long as he can as long as sinners are continuously seeking redemption here at the hotel, I have preached against the whole extermination idea for centuries, besides the whole process is a completely and utterly barbaric process, if we can keep this process going then maybe we can put a stop to it permanently.

Currently there's an even split between the Angels and Archangels on the matter though enough about this dreadful topic let's enjoy the Easter festivities, Vaggie walked over to us from the elevator and once she reached me she laid her head on my shoulder, How's the kiddo doing Vaggie? Vaggie said well he is doing good though he was starting to get fussy so I put him down for a nap!

I looked down at my watch and I said well it's a little past Mordy's nap time so that was a good call otherwise we'd have a very cranky toddler on our hands, I do wish that grandad was here too Uncle J! Uncle J said I know kiddo if your grandad could be here he definitely would.