Chapter Nineteen Day When Charlie first met Loona

March 11th

(Vaggie Morningstar) I got a text from Loona saying that they all won't be back until Thursday night, this gave Charlie and I more time to spend time with Melinda, it has been a lot of fun spending time with our great niece and I'm hoping that Melinda can maintain her relationships with all of us as she gets older.

I had just finished singing Melinda a lullaby to help her fall asleep for her nap and I then placed a kiss on her forehead and I said sweet dreams princess Auntie V loves you, I then quietly walked to the door before I proceeded to walk out of her room, once outside of Melinda's room I headed back downstairs to look for my wife.

I turned into the living room and I saw that my wife was sitting on the couch with a huge smile on her face, Whenever Charlie smiles it makes me so happy that despite all the stress and anxiety as the next ruler of Hell Charlie still a very carefree person, I then walked over to my wife before I sat down next to her.

Whatcha thinking about hun? Charlie nearly jumped out of her skin when she turned to face me I guess she didn't hear me enter the room or sit down next to her, Once Charlie had managed to calm down she then said I was just remembering the first time I met Loona when she was just a two month old puppy.

(Charlie Morningstar) I then proceeded to tell Vaggie about my first time meeting little Loona it was a bright sunny 23rd day of August in the year of 2002 I went to visit my little brother Blitzo at his apartment, We would meet up at either his apartment or the royal palace and what made this meetup special is that he had a surprise for me,  Upon arriving at the apartment building I climbed the stairs to my brothers floor.

Once I had reached Blitzo's floor I walked down the long hallway and I made sure that I was armed with my medieval mace on me considering that the floor that he lived on was a very sketchy one, Anyways upon arriving at the door I proceeded to knock on the door and I waited patiently for him to answer the door.

After waiting for quite a while Blitz finally answered the door and he welcomed me inside the apartment, Blitz and I walked over to the table and we talked for about an hour until we both heard the sound of crying, Blitz just sighed and he said It guess that the baby's awake now, I looked at him curiously and I asked what baby?

Blitzo then stood up from the table and he said follow me sis and so I stood up from my chair and I followed my younger brother down the hallway until we reached a door that read Loona's Nursery, Blitzo then opened the door and he walked inside the while I followed behind him, We both then walked over to a crib where there was a crying hellhound puppy lying on her back crying her heart out.

Blitzo then said with a hint of pride Charlie I would love to introduce you to your niece Loona, he then gently placed the very small pup into my arms and I immediately could feel that her diaper was soaked and so I carried Loona over to the changing table and I quickly and efficiently changed her before I put her in a onesie that read daddy's little troublemaker.

I then walked over to the rocking chair before I sat down in the rocking chair I then asked Blitz how long have you had Loona Blitz? Blitz said I have had Loona for a month after I adopted her from the hellhound shelter, I couldn't help but coo softly at just how cute my little niece is, I rocked back and forth with Loona in my arms.

I looked down and I saw that Loona had her eyes wide open and they are a gorgeous pair of crimson eyes, I then spoke softly hi sweetie I'm your Auntie Charlie and your daddy has been telling me all about you, Blitzo had left the room a while ago so that way Loona and could start to form an auntie/niece relationship, I then said as you grow up you can always come to me for advice or just a comforting presence.

I love you so much Loona Buckzo/Morningstar and I hope that I get the opportunity to babysit you soon because I'm going to spoil you rotten with praise and presents, what your daddy doesn't know won't hurt him, I then laid Loona against my chest and we both took a nap in the rocking chair together.

I then finished showing Vaggie my memory of that day and I said with a smile Loona and I have been extremely close ever since that day Vaggie and I hope that it remains that way.