Chapter Twenty Five Auntie/Niece Day

March 19th

(Octavia Goetia) Today I have the day off from university and I'm going to take my little niece Melinda on an auntie/niece day into IMP City though it could be dangerous if Melinda's true identity is revealed to the denizens of IMP, I woke up early this morning so I could get ready.

Upon waking up I got out of bed and I walked over to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day before I headed into my bathroom to shower and get ready, After I had finished showering and getting ready I quickly brushed my feathers and I then made my way downstairs, once I had gotten downstairs I walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Upon entering the kitchen I walked over to the cupboard and I pulled out a bowl and a box of cereal before I walked over to the fridge and I grabbed the gallon of milk out and I balanced it on my head and then I made my way over to the table and I then gently placed everything onto the table, I then walked over to the silverware drawer and I grabbed a spoon, before I headed back to the table to eat.

I hope that Loona is having good luck with waking Melinda up today because the last couple of days she has been having a little bit of trouble waking up in the morning, I think that with the adjustment of Hell's Daylight Saving Time of Springing Forward has been one of the biggest adjustments for Melinda, oh and her potty training has been progress rapidly.

Anyways after I had finished eating I rinsed out my dishes and then I loaded them into the dishwasher before I headed upstairs to see how Loona's doing with Melinda, Once upstairs I headed to Loona's room and upon arriving at her bedroom door I knocked on the door, After a minute Loona called out come in and so I walked inside the room.

Upon entering the room I saw that Loona was just finishing brushing Melinda's long blonde hair and Melinda is wearing a pair of clothes that I bought her a few days ago, I try not overly spoil Melinda too much but that doesn't mean that I don't buy her anything, I especially don't want to compete with my dad, stepmother and stepdad with the spoiling of Melinda.

Loona said to Melinda look who it is sweetie! When Melinda laid eyes on me her eyes lit up with joy and happiness and she jumped off the bed and yelled with her arms open Auntie Via before she ran over to me, Once Melinda had reached me I quickly scooped her up into my arms, I then asked Are you excited for our Auntie/Niece Day Kiddo?

Melinda said I am totes excited Auntie! Good I'm glad cutie Loona then walked over with a backpack full of stuff that Melinda might need and Loona then asked do you have your phone on you Via? Yes I do have my phone on me don't worry Loona everything is going to be fine, Loona then said be good and listen to Auntie Octavia Melinda!

Loona put Melinda's backpack onto my back and then I headed downstairs with Melinda in my arms and once downstairs I headed for the garage to get into my car, my car is a Black 1982 Mercedes Benz with red flames, Once I had reached my car and I buckled Melinda into her carseat before I got into the driver's seat and then I opened the garage door and then we headed off on our Auntie/Niece day!