Chapter Eight Bringing Melinda to IMP for the first time

February 25th

(Loona) So today Dad and I need to go back to IMP for work, This morning after I got Melinda dressed and ready for the day I headed to the kitchen to make us both some breakfast, I decided to make waffles for both Melinda and I.

After I had placed Melinda in her booster seat at the table I walked over to the cupboards and I gathered everything that I needed to make us waffles, once I had gathered the ingredients and cooking utensils that I needed I began to make the waffles In the waffle maker before I turned on the waffle maker, After ten minutes of cooking I was done making the waffles.

I then put the waffles onto two plates for Melinda and I before I grabbed me a fork and a knife though in Melinda's case it was child fork so that way she wouldn't hurt herself with cutting up her food, I walked over to where Melinda was sitting and I placed her waffles in front of her.

Here you go sweetie I said as I gently licked her face which elicited a laugh as well as Thank You mommy from my little pup, I then cut up her waffles and then said enjoy kiddo! I then walked back to my spot before I began to eat my waffles as well, Once we had both finished eating I quickly did the dishes before I brought Melinda back to my room.

After I had left Melinda with her toys I quickly took a shower and then I got dressed I then quickly brushed my teeth and my fur before I walked out of the bathroom and I picked up my kiddo and then we both left the apartment, once outside the apartment I locked the door behind me before I walked to the IMP Building.

Melinda's Shirt

Melinda's wearing a shirt that says Wolf Puppy Pack on it along with Crimson jeans, black socks and tennis shoes, Yesterday Mom took me shopping for more clothes for Melinda to wear and grow into as she gets older, Even though I didn't carry her i...

Melinda's wearing a shirt that says Wolf Puppy Pack on it along with Crimson jeans, black socks and tennis shoes, Yesterday Mom took me shopping for more clothes for Melinda to wear and grow into as she gets older, Even though I didn't carry her inside me for nine months I love her as if she's my own flesh and blood pup.

Anyways once we got to the IMP building I clocked in before I headed to my desk and once I was seated at my desk I put Melinda into a child sized receptionist chair next to me and made sure to bring her a couple of toys to keep her busy while I worked, After ten minutes of working I heard Melinda begin to giggle, So I looked up and I saw that fatty and his wife had arrived at the office and Millie was currently tickling my pup.

This made me smile even though Moxxie, Millie and I don't get along greatly I couldn't deny Melinda to not get to know her adopted aunt and uncle because as much as I don't want to admit it dad is right we're a family here at IMP, I stood up from my desk and I walked over to the older imp couple and when Melinda saw me coming she said mommy.

Melinda then held out her arms and I gladly took her into my arms and I held her in my arms, Millie then said she's such a doll Loona and I said thanks I didn't know how much a child would make me so happy Millie, Millie then said if you ever need a babysitter Mox and I would gladly babysit her Loona, I then said I would have to think about it first!

With Melinda in my arms I walked back to my desk and I then placed Melinda back in her seat before I got back to work at my computer.