Chapter 3 - Oral Sex - Facial Cumshot - Xiao Bai's Back Hole Opening

[Please go to the slave store and purchase a slave to become the first member of the brothel. Reward: 500 brothel coins, wooden bed and bedding *1]

The black panel that only he could see appeared in front of Mi. The panel floated with the task that the system had released earlier, and a checkmark had been drawn greatly after the task.

"The task reward has been released, please check it." The system said, "Now releasing the next task."

[Repair the brothel to the point where it can open to receive customers. Task Reward: Opening the system mall]

But just as soon as this task was issued, it was also drawn with a big checkmark. Mi had already completed this task by accident.

"The system mall has been opened." System: "Issue the next task."

The system had just finished saying this in Mi's head when the black panel changed again.

[Task 1: Complete the initial training of the first member (Including but not limited to oral sex, breast sex, back entry......). Task Reward: 200 brothel coins, cleansing pills *10.]

[Task 2: Earn 100,000 gold coins through the brothel. Task Reward: Any prop of your choice *1.]

Then, at the top of the panel, a golden money bag appeared. Based on Mi's years of experience, he guessed that this might be the mall that the system was talking about?

But letting these go first, Mi looked towards the intersex man who stood by the cabin with his head bowed.

He should have just heard his own words, that he was going out as a member of the brothel to pick up customers or something like that.

"Do you have a name?" Misty asked.

The intersex person shook his head.

"Then, you'll be called Xiao Bai from now on." Mi casually named the intersex person and then said, "Come in with me."

Mi brought Xiao Bai to the repaired cabin. At this time, the house had an additional white king-size bed, mattress, sheets, pillows, quilt...... everything, these were the reward for the completion of the mission.

Quite good, with this, he can first complete the first task issued by the system.

Mi said: "Lie down on the bed."

Xiao Bai climbed onto the bed. Not only did he obediently do as he was told, but as soon as he got up there, he began to take the initiative to take off his clothes. Mi faintly looked at him, this is good. It was a bit awkward for him to say it on his own initiative.

Soon, in the blink of an eye, Xiao Bai stripped himself naked.

Mi looked at Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai had a very pretty body, his skin was as white and polished as jade. His tits were a small bulge, with pink nipples standing delicately on them, and his pussy, which was not intentionally covered, came into Mi's line of sight, it was a pretty steamed bun pussy.

Xiao Bai was facing Mi, reaching out to peel back his pussy, and a youthful smile appeared on his innocent face, "Master, do you want to fuck me?"

Mi's perspective could clearly see the tiny clitoris and pink pussy flesh in the pussy that was peeled open, paired with Xiao Bai's unconscious flow of charm...... If, instead of Mi standing here, there were other men, Xiao Bai would have been pressed onto the bed at the moment and ruthlessly fucked.

Mi was still sensible. He did not intend to open the small white pussy, which will be left to the opening day of the brothel for the guests. The task does not have to fuck into the small white pussy to be completed.