Chapter 27 - The white wolf who is loyal to love - I marry you and I will be res

Mi reluctantly put the torn and tattered cloth on his body, and then after thinking about it, he made some suspicious scars on his wrists and thighs.

Now he is waiting for the white wolf to wake up. He is sitting on the ground, looking up at the leaves above, thinking about the next script with an expressionless face. He is wondering what tone he should use to face the white wolf.

"Well..." A hoarse voice suddenly came from behind.

Mi turned her head and looked back. The naked white wolf stood up holding his forehead. His beautiful ice-blue eyes looked at him. Mi just opened his mouth to say something. The next moment——

The white wolf orc suddenly attacked him, and Mi suddenly felt the world turned upside down. He was picked up and held on the white wolf's shoulders, and then there was endless bumps.

Mi's abdomen was painful and uncomfortable from the shoulder, and his vision was black. He couldn't even utter a complete sentence, everything was broken and vibrating.

He was pushed like this for ten minutes. When he was put down, he couldn't stand firmly and even felt like vomiting.

Mi endured the discomfort and observed the surrounding environment.

He was taken to a place that looked like a tribe, with simple thatched houses. Some crops were planted in the distance, but they were very sparse and basically nothing grew. There were also wolf orcs walking back and forth. At this time They all stopped and looked towards the fans and the orcs.

These orcs are both male and female, but they are not white wolves. They all look like black wolves or gray wolves. The clothes of these people are also very simple. The male werewolves are basically naked and have a pair of tattered shorts on their lower body. The female werewolves are stronger and have breasts. Surrounded by a piece of cloth, the lower body was just a cloth skirt. The wolf orcs had no shoes, so they stepped on the ground naked.

These orcs are all very good-looking, with lean bodies and muscles all over their bodies. After looking around, I feel like any one of them can punch through a tree with one punch.

Mi was thinking this, and suddenly a brave and strong black wolf orc came over. Mi was on guard, but the black wolf directly skipped him and walked straight towards the white wolf behind him. Mi turned around and looked -

Hei Lang knelt on the ground with one knee, lowered his head, and said in a respectful tone: "Welcome back, young master, the Wolf King and Wolf Queen want to see you for something."

"Yeah." Bai Lang said coldly, "I understand."

Bai Lang walked a few steps and walked up to Mi. The tips of his ears were stained with a suspicious red color. He said, "Come with me to see the father and the queen."

Mi was silent for a while. All this was slightly different from what he thought. Judging from the current situation, the white wolf in front of him had a very noble status. He was the young master of the wolf clan. It was absolutely impossible for him to follow him back. He had previously All the scripts I thought about were probably in vain.

Now, Bai Lang asked him to follow him to see the king of the wolf clan, maybe to discuss how to deal with him. He should think about how to get out of here unscathed now.

Mi nodded to the white wolf and followed him.

The other werewolves gathered together and whispered to their young master and Mi, a man in rags. Everyone speculated that this human being might be the young master's lover.

The wolf orcs have always been loyal to love. He/they will only have one partner in their life. If the other partner dies, the other surviving partner will not survive and will most likely leave with the other person. And he/they have Loyalty in love is also reflected in the body. He/they will only have physical relations with their lover, and the wolves never have sex.

That's why so many tribesmen are now speculating about the relationship between this human and the young master. The human is half-clothed, and there are ambiguous traces on his exposed skin. At first glance, he looks like he has been loved by the young master. .

Mi, who was being discussed by the wolves, followed Bai Lang to a slightly more beautiful and sturdy thatched house. Bai Lang brought some clothes to Mi.

The newly adult white wolf was about the same height as Mi, and his body shape was quite similar. Mi's clothes fit him quite well. During this period, when Mi changed his clothes, he could feel the white wolf's gaze drifting toward him from time to time. But every time Mi looked over, Bai Lang looked straight ahead like a normal person, but his face was a little red...

Looking at Bai Lang's appearance, he should be in no danger for the time being, Mi thought, just take it one step at a time.

After changing clothes, Mi followed the white wolf to a larger and more gorgeous thatched house. If you guessed correctly, this was the residence of the Wolf King and Wolf Queen.

Pushing open the curtain of the hut, Mi saw two people sitting high on the wooden throne.

The man was tall and mighty, with majesty in his pale white eyes. He looked about thirty or forty years old, and there were some signs of age in the corners of his eyes, which made him more attractive.

The woman is very gentle, with her petite and soft body sitting next to the man like a snuggle. Her long white hair is braided into braids and falls from her shoulders to her legs. The whole person is peaceful and beautiful.

I am fascinated by these two people and marvel in my heart. If these two people lived in the outside world, just looking at their appearance and temperament, they would definitely be great people.

In fact, there are many orcs like the wolf tribe who live in the forest and refuse to contact the outside world. Many orcs are unwilling to go outside and face the colorful world. They don’t want to have false social interactions, and they don’t want to work long hours. They just want to stay in the forest. They can enjoy life in the forest. As wild beasts, they can live well in the forest, so why do they have to go outside and suffer all kinds of suffering?

Only some orcs who yearn for the prosperous life outside and some weak orcs will go out, such as Hu Zhentian, he just likes the prosperous life and all kinds of beauty outside. ‎People‎‎‌‍ will choose to come out to work hard. Another example is orcs such as cats, dogs and rabbits. Most of them will choose to work outside. Because the jungle is predatory, they cannot survive well in the forest, so they can only Go outside and look for a glimmer of hope.

"Father, Queen." Mi's thoughts were interrupted. He looked at the source of the sound. Bai Lang was already kneeling on one knee, his expression obscured by his white hair. "There is something I want to tell you."

The attentive Wolf Queen noticed the human being following White Wolf as soon as he entered the door. After a few confused glances, she guessed what her son wanted to say next, and sure enough -

Bai Lang pointed his finger in fascination and said, "I want to marry this human being as my wife."

fan:"???"