Chapter 70 - The decline of "Feng Ruan", the current situation of angels, winter

Before going back, Mi first found a small medical clinic. He was injured from the fluorescent forest, and his arms were still a little bloody. He was really a bit embarrassed. He lay down in the small medical clinic for two months, lying on his body. When he was almost able to regain his mobility, he hired a carriage and went back.

Before he left, he bought a lot of supplies and threw them into the Elf's space. This time, the gold coins brought by the fans were completely wiped out. The points in his system mall were also reduced to single digits. Now the fans can be said to be It is the breeze on both sleeves.

Although faced with such a situation, he could still get the money back home. Mi You had carefully planned his gold coins so that he wouldn't be unable to go back because he didn't have gold coins halfway.

The carriage that Mi was riding in now could take him directly back to the town of Goye. He actually didn't intend to stop halfway, but when he ran to Wind's Breath City, Mi still asked the coachman to stop.

During those two months of lying in bed, he did a lot of things. He thought clearly about the future development direction and business model of the brothel, various novel ways of playing and zoning, as well as the wages, benefits, accommodation, subsidies for employees in various positions... ...He has thought it all clearly, and can immediately start to advance the plan in a drastic way after returning.

Of course, during this period, Mi did not forget the most important purpose of coming here. He has been paying attention to the ranking of the verdict. After many days, his ranking of the prostitute house not only did not decline, but also moved up one place. , basically stable in this area.

As for the rankings of other row brothels, the rankings going up are basically the same as what fans saw last time, but it is worth mentioning...

"Feng Ruan" actually shows signs of being surpassed?

This is also the reason why he stopped halfway and wanted to enter Wind Breeze City.

Fan continued his current habit and read the introduction of the judgment book in detail. He had just glanced at it in a hurry. He may not have understood the specific rules of the judgment book, because "Fengruan" is the only one that has Angel The brothel was already very popular, and now it has soared into the sky. Why is it that it is about to be squeezed out?

Is there something wrong with the judgment?

After the fan carefully read the rules of the judgment book, he fell into deep thought for a long time. It turned out that the judgment book was not only divided according to the popularity of the brothel. He vaguely remembered that the system also said at that time that it was based on the data of all parties. ‍‍‎Comprehensive‎‌‍‍‎‎‌‌Together and rank...it took so long that he forgot about it.

Popularity, reputation, quality of brothel members, appearance and size of the brothel, service attitude, novelty... The judgment is based on these kinds of data to classify rankings. Among them, popularity still accounts for the majority, accounting for ‍‍‎Comprehensive ‎‌‍合‍‎‎‌‌Half of the score, followed by reputation and quality of brothel members. Fans' ability to stabilize the current ranking basically depends on the popularity of the brothel and the flower elves.

As for "Feng Ruan", no matter what aspect you look at, it should be very good. Even if you are far ahead, how can you be overtaken by the second place? ——This is also one of the main reasons why Mi stopped in Wind's Breath City. What if this reason may also pose a threat to his brothel in the future? For this reason, and just in case, fans feel that they need to find out.

Fortunately, Mi spent ten minutes in the city and figured out the reason why this happened to "Feng Ruan". It was because of the angels. This matter has also been the focus of recent discussions in Wind Breeze City.

I heard that their angel is currently in a very bad state of mind. His eyes are dull and he does not react to anything. He is also stunned during sex, like a corpse. There is no exaggeration in saying that the corpse is full, because a sex scene After all, let alone moaning, this angel might not even move a finger.

If a customer spends money to have sex with a precious angel, he must have spent a lot of money. After all, Feng Ruan bought it for 100 billion. How could he let you have sex with tens of millions of gold coins or a few hundred million? That is definitely impossible.

So a night for an angel basically fluctuates between 5 billion and 15 billion, which is not a small amount of money. And what do the guests who spend this money to buy a night like an angel enjoy? A lifeless shell of an angel?

When the angel first appeared, she was so radiant and holy that people would feel that even looking at her was a blasphemy. Just standing there would make people crazy. She didn't even need her appearance, the divinity in her body And the attitude of not taking anything seriously is enough to drive everyone crazy.

But now...she basically no longer has that kind of divinity. She is shrouded in despair and sadness, and her originally arrogant eyes have become empty, and her whole person is like a puppet with its soul removed.

Moreover, angels are originally big, and shorter people may barely reach the thighs of angels. Therefore, when a human penis is inserted into an angel, it may be no different from a toothpick to an angel. In this case, coupled with the fact that the angel is being fucked by a guest His proud expression of indifference caused most men to break their guard.

Are you here to spend money to get yourself punished?

Although it is not ruled out that some people are only interested in the appearance of angels, so they give good reviews, but after all, these people are in the minority, and most of them give bad reviews, and most of these people are rich and powerful. People have great influence, and they all give bad evaluations. Then some ordinary people will follow these people's evaluations and think that Angel is nothing now and is a pure waste of money.

Because of this, the price of angels has also dropped from 15 billion to 5 billion. I heard that it is still falling. Currently, "Fengruan" has suspended the business of angels. It should be still discussing the future development direction of angels. After all, if this is the case Go down, and the angel will really fall into your hand.

The total score of "Feng Ruan" on the judgment book keeps falling because the wind review has been seriously affected...

Tsk tsk tsk, a good hand of cards was played to pieces, Mi thought faintly, the angel should be just like the mermaid before. The mermaid here was chained to the bed during sex and lost its original light. The same is true for the angel, too. She was tied up and locked up, and then suffered all kinds of extremely painful things for her. As this situation went on slowly, whoever got there would become depressed.

To sum up, the reason why "Feng Ruan" shows signs of decline is actually like this, which is a bit unexpected by fans. However, this reason will not affect the prostitutes in the future, and he will not make such a mistake.

Mi continued to ride the carriage back.

Autumn has passed some days, and the weather has begun to get cooler. Mi still has nearly a whole winter to renovate his brothel, and then make the brothel the most splendid in the coming spring. flower.

Flower fairies, mermaids, elves, all kinds of high-quality orcs and humans... in his hands will turn into poison that makes people want to die. Mi is not a person who loves to procrastinate. In the short few months of the coming spring, , he wants his brothel to quickly climb to the top of the list of verdicts.

By then, the game will be over.