Chapter 106 - Extra 9: Happy Birthday! Dear Master

Compared with the past, today is a little bit unusual. It has been like this since morning. He was woken up by Xiaobai. After a few years, Xiaobai's body has become more mature and attractive. Now, as a mature man, The bottom line has been broken countless times, and the unscrupulous adult who has great tolerance for ‍‌‌sex‌‍‌‍‎love‍‌‌‎‍, pressed Xiaobai on the bed early in the morning without any psychological pressure and had sex.

He lay on Xiaobai's petite body, and his hard penis attacked fiercely in the wet little flower.

Xiaobai's hands pressed on Mi's chest, and his white and tender legs clamped Mi's waist. The combination of the squeaking sound from his vagina and the moans in his mouth was extremely beautiful. Xiaobai's voice was soft and soft. Mei: "Uh-huh, slow down... ah ah ah... master... so deep, um... ha~"

Xiaobai's eyes were watery, her lips were red and slightly swollen, and her neck was covered with dense kiss marks from being kissed. Fans usually wouldn't do this to others, but Xiaobai was his first member. The key to his start is also the person who has been with him the longest after entering this game. There will always be something different about this well-behaved and lovable child.

Mi lowered her head and kissed Xiao Bai's lips gently, but fucked her lower body fiercely and fiercely. Broken moans came out of Xiao Bai's mouth. Xiao Bai's hands moved up from her chest and slowly moved to Mi back, then tighten.

Mi obediently went down, and the two bodies were closely attached to each other. Mi's movements became faster and faster. Finally, with Xiao Bai's muffled groan, the hot semen was ejaculated into his penis. abdomen.

Mi was lying on the side of the bed, hugging Xiaobai, gently stroking Xiaobai's hair with one hand, both of them enjoying the afterglow of the orgasm.

Mi is not an indulgent person. Even if many members like to climb into his bed, he does not refuse all comers. He only has sex about 5-8 times a month. As a person with all kinds of top-notch products‌‍‎‍‌beauty‍‎ For a prostitute owner, this is really pitiful.

‎‎‍‌High‎‌‍‍‌Tide‍‎‎After the lingering rhyme passed, Mi asked Xiaobai why he suddenly came over to climb on the bed so early in the morning. Xiaobai rarely answered Mi obediently. He just kissed Mi on the lips and smiled. He said: "Master will know it soon."

It's really not a good thing to wake up in the morning with such doubts, but this is obviously just the beginning. After passing Xiaobai, the blue bird actually came.

You must know that this arrogant little bird rarely even greets Mi when he sees him, but now he can take the initiative to come to him, and gives a surprising reason - he is about to lay eggs, and the purpose of coming to Mi is to Let him expand himself.

The fan began to feel that something was wrong. Bluebird usually lay eggs secretly by itself without performing egg laying performances for guests. This time, it was rare that he came to the door and asked him to help.

Fan asked Blue Bird, Blue Bird's face turned red, and his voice subconsciously became louder, as if to hide something, "You...you, please leave it alone! Anyway...Anyway...Oh, just leave it alone."

Bluebird didn't know when he got a small tattoo on his butt. On his right butt, there was a plump little bluebird. There was a small red heart next to the little bluebird's small black bean eyes.

I heard that many customers who order Blue Bird are very fond of this tattoo. Some customers even like to bite the butt meat where the tattoo is located. As a result, Blue Bird often ends up with teeth marks on the right buttocks after picking up customers.

But not now, the blue bird's butt tattoo is clean, because if the fans remember correctly, the blue bird has been off work these days to prepare for the eggs that are about to be produced.