Chapter 71 - "Master, does this mean you agree?"

He was on the road back to Goye Town, bumpy for several days and nights, and when he stood at the gate of Goye Town again, he even felt a little like he was in another world.

He planned to walk all the way back, and get familiar with the streets he had not walked for a long time. Many people on the streets recognized the prostitute owner and greeted him warmly.

In fact, during the period when Mi was away, a lot of tourists poured into their town of Goye. This was basically due to the Lu family’s propaganda of killing Matt posters. Tourists were attracted to prostitutes’ houses...mainly prostitutes. The flower fairy in the museum was curious, so at the beginning there were many people running to the grassland every day. Fortunately, they were all intercepted by the bodyguards guarding there.

There are already a lot of tourists in the town of Goye. Adding in the tourists who come for the brothel, it was almost full every day during that period. Not a single hotel was empty. Originally, the vendors had to use seven or eight The time to sell things is also shortened to four or five hours and the work is finished early, not to mention the restaurant, I am so busy...

Things have gotten a lot better during this time, because the news that the Mystic Prostitute Mansion is still under construction has spread, and everyone knows that it will not open in a short time, so they go back and wait for the news. Most of the tourists who come now They all really come here to play.

But there are still some people who stay here for the brothel, and some people specially send people to wait for the news. As soon as they receive the business news, they will report it immediately, and then these people will come quickly... These news are all It was what the vendors kept talking to the fans.

This is a good thing. When it opens, there will be no need for him to deliberately promote it, everyone can figure it out for themselves.

Bidding farewell to the small vendors, Mi walked all the way to the door of his prostitute's house. The place seemed to have changed from when he left a few months ago. Although it was still under construction, it already had a grand and spectacular prototype.

Mi looked inside and saw many workers wearing hard hats working inside. He did not disturb the workers, but walked in unhurriedly. The bodyguards guarding the surroundings saw Mi and frowned, thinking that This is the one who comes here to cause trouble again.

They were about to step forward and scold this person, but when they saw the face of the person clearly, they suddenly stopped. Is this...the boss? Shit, the boss is back! ?

Before they could be shocked, the next person who discovered the mystery appeared.

This person is Xiaobai. Today is the day when he goes out to do shopping. As a result, he just walked over and was about to go out when he saw a familiar figure. He originally thought that he had seen it wrong, but then with trembling hands, he carefully confirmed that the person in front of him was After his favorite master, he flew up.

When Mi heard the sound, he turned around and was hit by Xiao Bai who rushed forward. Mi took a few steps back before he stabilized his figure. He lowered his head and saw Xiao Bai's sparkling eyes.

"Master, you are finally back." Xiaobai wrapped his arms around Mei's waist: "I miss you, I miss you so much."

After receiving such a warm welcome so suddenly, Mi didn't know how to react for a while, so he could only pat Xiaobai on the back as a response.

However, Xiao Bai cherished Mi's tenderness and wrapped his arms tighter, but after only about ten seconds, he let go of his hand, and then inadvertently raised his head, revealing the dark blue under his eyes.

Fan saw it, and as the boss, he expressed some symbolic concern: "What's wrong with your eyes? Are there dark circles?"

Hearing this, Xiaobai "only" realized that he had exposed the dark circles under his eyes, so he said embarrassedly: "I have been working a lot lately, so I have been working a lot, and the dark circles under my eyes will be a little thicker, but my skin is good, as long as I sleep well , it will disappear in a few days, it used to be like this when you just left, hehe."

This passage reveals that Xiaobai's dark circles are caused by working in a prostitute's house. Secondly, it reveals that there are not many cases of dark circles under his eyes that are caused by working in a prostitute's house. It directly describes a good person who works hard at his job. The spirit of the employees is vividly displayed.

Fan didn't know that what Xiaobai said at this moment was deliberately rehearsed in his mind, but even if he knew, it probably wouldn't matter. After all, what Xiaobai said was indeed the truth, and the purpose of doing this was nothing more than to make himself more Love him a little more, and don't resent Xiaobai's little thoughts. Instead, she is willing to pamper him without touching some bottom lines.

Xiao Bai's words just now were all improvised. He had thought about the expressions he would make and the words he would say when the fans came back countless times. However, the fans came back so unexpectedly that the things he deliberately asked for before were completely missing. Useful.

But it's okay. The current result is better than he imagined. Fan will still feel pity for her. He also rushes to seize the opportunity in front of those people. Xiaobai clearly knows that if he doesn't act cruelly now, then In twenty minutes, Mi will be abducted by someone else, and he may not be able to see Mi for a week.

So at least... before this happens, the first blood after coming back must be his, similar to an act of swearing sovereignty? He wants everyone to know that he is very important here.

Mi moved her hand to Xiaobai's head and patted it as a comfort.

Xiao Bai held Mi's hand with both hands, then held his hand down and pressed it directly on his chest. He raised a pair of eyes that had become wet at some point and said in a soft voice: "Owner……"

Xiaobai's meaning was self-evident. He raised his eyebrows and felt the soft touch in his hands. The image of it appeared in his mind. It was white and tender, small and soft, ‎‎‍‌‌breast‍‌‍‎‎head‎‎ Still a seductive fan...

But it's not good to do this first thing after coming back, so Mi's hand gently moved away.

Xiaobai saw the meaning of Mi, and his whole little body was pressed against her in an instant, "Master, don't you miss Xiaobai? Xiaobai misses your master so much, doesn't your master miss Xiaobai? "

In fact, he really didn't think much about it. He was thinking about it ruthlessly, but he couldn't say it so straightforwardly, so he said: "I have to be busy with a lot of things when I come back, so I have to stay back for this."

"But..." Xiaobai said aggrievedly: "Master never knows when he will be free when he is busy. How about we just do it once? I really miss Master so much."

Xiaobai also gently rubbed his head on Mi's chest: "Please, Master, okay? Just once, really just once, soon..."

Mi had just touched Xiaobai's soft breasts and had no reaction. However, she responded a little bit to being rubbed like this. Some big guy on her body slowly set up a small tent. This reaction was instantly captured by Xiaobai.

Mi has not had sex for more than two months, so his body seems to be particularly unable to withstand provocation, which even surprises him.

Xiaobai raised his head with sly eyes: "Master, does this mean you agree?"