Chapter 78 - A little "little reward" (fascinating oral sex, kissing, nipple suc

"What's wrong?" Fan asked, "Is there a problem?"

Red Fox gritted his teeth and said: "No problem, I will contact someone to handle it tomorrow."

"But before that, Master..." Red Fox slowly walked up to Mi, squatted down, and looked up at Mi with his narrow red eyes, "Let me accept a small reward first?"

As he said that, the red fox was about to bite open the clothes wrapping the big guy with his teeth.

Mi stopped Red Fox in time. Red Fox thought the plan was ruined and sighed with regret in his heart.

Mi thought about the tragic experience of Red Fox recently, and a rare conscience found: "Since you said it was a small reward, then I should be the one to do it for you..."

After Mi said this, he stopped talking, but the meaning was self-evident.

The red fox raised his eyebrows in surprise, with a pair of red eyes filled with a smile: "If that's what I understand, I can lie down and enjoy it without any courtesy?"

Mi looked calmly and said: "Yeah."

Red Fox turned around and fell directly on the bed. His whole body spread out in a "big" shape. He squinted his eyes and seemed to be ready to enjoy it.

Before being hooked, he untied Red Fox's robe, and stripped Red Fox naked. Red Fox's genitals seemed to be stimulated and became semi-erect.

It was getting dark now, and the room, which was already dark because the curtains were drawn, was now even darker.

He was obsessed with kissing the red fox. One of his two hands restlessly pinched the red fox's bright red nipple, and occasionally circled the areola. The other hand was even more restless, directly Moving down, he caressed the red fox's huge penis.

The red fox instinctively opened his mouth, which gave the fan who was licking the red fox's lips an opportunity to get in. He took out the tip of the red fox's tongue, put it into his mouth, and continued of sucking it.

The red fox's eyes became dim and misty, the ends of his gorgeous eyes were stained with a touch of red, and his whole face looked ridiculously beautiful.

Mi nibbled the tip of Red Fox's tongue a few more times, and then moved down to Red Fox's chest. Although the room was dark, Mi could barely see the red fox's bright red breasts and head. The areolas are ridiculously big.

Mi opened her five fingers, wrapped the red fox's extremely elastic, hard and soft big breasts in her hands, and then kneaded them like dough, and the red fox let out a long moan. With a sound, two long legs crossed around Mi's body.

Mi took the other nipple of Red Fox into her mouth, and the tip of his tongue kept pressing against Red Fox's nipple hole, and his teeth would bite the areola intentionally or unintentionally.

The red fox covered his eyes with his arms and kept panting.

The fan continues, the red fox's penis has been fully erected by him. This big dick is very beautiful, the head is red, and the shaft is even whiter than his own skin color. , Mi blew lightly at the turtle's head.

This scene happened to be seen by the red fox who moved his arm away. This scene seemed to be frozen in his mind, making him tremble all over. His genitals jumped twice, and then spurted out a large amount of ‍‎‌‎ semen.

Mi was caught off guard and was sprayed with cum on his face. After being stunned, he didn't pay attention. Instead, he raised his eyebrows and raised his eyes. His voice was soft and charming: "The main show hasn't started yet, huh? You?" what happened?"

The red fox's red eyes were as bright as rubies in the dark environment. He chuckled lightly, his voice was high and lazily after the tide: "There is no way, who can let the master of your charm... …So big?”

Mi also smiled, opened his mouth and took the weakened ‍‌‎‎ chicken‌‎‍bar‎‌ into his mouth, and then drank a little bit of the remaining ‍‎‌‎‌semen‍‌‌ liquid‌‍ Hook it into your mouth, hold a sperm vesicle in each hand and rub it slowly.

"Yeah~" Red Fox's moans came slowly from above, and his legs were tightly hooked on Mi's back. "If the master comes out to pick up guests one day, he must be the top one."

Mi didn't say anything, but he gently bit the red fox's big rosy head.

The red fox hissed instantly, and then said with a smile: "This is not a joke, Master..."

Before Red Fox finished speaking, he let out another long "hiss", because Mi directly gave Red Fox a deepthroat. This time, Red Fox was so happy that he forgot all the words that teased Mi. The remaining pleasure in his genitals continued to flow towards him.

The temperature of Mi's mouth is really high, and her genitals feel warm and comfortable inside.

Mi's head moved up and down on Red Fox's lower body, his genitals were swallowed and swallowed by him, and Mi's tongue skillfully teased Red Fox's eyes, all of which made him cum. ‌‌In the past, the red fox, whose body was extremely sensitive, felt soft.

Red Fox didn't hold on in Mi's mouth for too long. When his legs unconsciously clamped Mi's back again, Mi knew that this guy was going to cum again, and he spat it out quickly. The sexual organ in the mouth was replaced with a hand, and he kept stroking this beautiful big dick up and down. At the same time, he used his thumb covered with ‎‌obscene‌‍‌‍‎water‌‎‌ to rub his ‎‌turtle‍‍‎head‌‎‌ ‎It kept spinning.

Not long after, the red fox raised his waist and released his desire heartily.

The fan closest to him was inevitably sprayed with some ‍‎‌‎‌semen‍‌‌ Liquid‌‍.

Mi licked the milky white ‍‎‌‎‌semen‍‌‌juice‌‍ into his mouth, then possessed him and exchanged a kiss with the red fox. He pushed all the ‍‎‌‎‌semen‍‌‌juice‌‍ into the red fox. In the mouth.

The red fox's furry ears twitched lazily a few times. He swallowed the semen that didn't taste very good in his mouth. His red eyes looked at Mi, and the charm in the corners of his eyes seemed to be. Drowning people to death, "Thank you for the treat, Master~"